Dizziness and other symptoms

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

I'm glad to hear that some of your symptoms have subsided and hopefully your other ones will go away soon! I haven't taken anything new. At the time when this first episode began, I was taking adderall but i had been taking that off and on for years. I have since not touched it in 4 months. I will be starting TRT soon. My E2 is 9.5 (7.6-42.6 pg/ml) FreeT 9.7 (9.3-26.5) Total 327ng/dl
Oh yeah, I had numbers like that at one point and felt absolutely horrible. Low t and low e together is the worst. Have you had your LH or FSH done? Do you know why your t is so low?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

albert9000

Oh yeah, I had numbers like that at one point and felt absolutely horrible. Low t and low e together is the worst. Have you had your LH or FSH done? Do you know why your t is so low?

Just wanted to thank you for replying so fast, i appreciate it!

My LH is 4.1 (1.7-10 ng/ml) FSH 1.5 (1.5-12.4 MIu/ml) Endo says my results are normal and its good my e2 is low because i would grow boobs if theyre high (lol) I also have slightly elevated prolactin that could be from a cyst in my pituitary. Ive been taking 0.5mg of cabergoline once per week. 2 weeks in so far. Do you feel better now then when you had labs similar to mine?

GreenMachineX

Just wanted to thank you for replying so fast, i appreciate it!

My LH is 4.1 (1.7-10 ng/ml) FSH 1.5 (1.5-12.4 MIu/ml) Endo says my results are normal and its good my e2 is low because i would grow boobs if theyre high (lol) I also have slightly elevated prolactin that could be from a cyst in my pituitary. Ive been taking 0.5mg of cabergoline once per week. 2 weeks in so far. Do you feel better now then when you had labs similar to mine?
Definitely feel better now than when my numbers were all crashed. The worst was when I went 2-3 weeks in between injections due to insurance and prior authorization crap while e2 was crashed. Thought I was going to die. Even worse though was when my e2 was crashed and ferritin was a 7. I actually went to the ER for that. What ever I'm dealing with now, is getting better daily. I just don't know exactly what's going on. I get minor anxiety attacks around noon and dinner but otherwise just mild brain fog from 11am to 4pm. Energy isn't great but definitely has been worse. Waking up only 2-3 times in the middle of the night. Angular Cheilitis healing daily. Knees still sore and some muscles are too tight but I think getting better. No teeth buzz. Morning wood is good. Libido is fair. Other random joint and muscles aches are gone. BP in the morning about an hour after waking is low 130's over low 80's. Not great, but if I start telmisartan it should be perfect.

Checkdis

I am going through basically identical symptoms you were experiencing. I have had crashed low E2 for a very long time and now it is actually causing my body to attack my healthy thyroid. I am looking at Graves Disease and have to take medication for it. I had all your symptoms, dizziness, accompanied by frequent urination causes by heightened anxiety/panic. Basically feeling like you are dying, the fear. Weird BP issues which I never had before, hair loss, skin sensitivity, dry eyes, teeth issues. And this was all caused by crashed E2 using an AI.

Only difference, is I am not taking any testosterone supplementation.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me