disappointed/tired I feel I don't want to deal with it anymore

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca Bonetti

Hey Guys, I just got my last lab result, beside I have not been feeling optimal for about a year now due to my adrenal fatigue, or at least what I hope it is, even things like sex drive and motivation are gone, especially the last one. I'm also weak and really hard to exercising without feeling to pass out. I jumped on TRT february 2015 and that year I felt great and numbers were ok, but last year things started to degenerate, probably due to adrenal fatigue, hematocrit was always about 47/48 max, last 6 months I started finfing it 49 and my last week BW show a hematocrit of 51.1, couple of months a go I even switched from two inj to three inj and I though hematocrit would go down a bit but instead increased.

I was using progesterone twice a day for about three/4 weeks so that is probably why progesterone and E2 are out of range now, but I had stopped progesterone probably three weeks before this lab, (I was on it to help adrenal make cortisol, that had failed so I'm now on hydrocortisone 5mg once or twice a day)

this my protocol 0,35ml of T x week, 350IU of HCG x week, 0,07 of AI twice a week

Not sure what the deal is prolactin or having high progesterone

I know I should donate but I'm really tired of that, expecially had to do it this soon again, what do you guys think about my ferritin? 11/17/2016 was at 60, after two months went up just 20, is that normal?
what is the deal with ferritin? maybe the iron stores are not high enough for me to feel well? donate to deplete stores again?? iron serum usually on the high side is the body pulling out of the stores iron because it needs it??

attached my blood work please HELP GUYS

Attachments

• image11.jpg
    image11.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 269
  • image33.jpg
    image33.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 270
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gianluca Bonetti

beside m total T from november BW, again went from 1100 to 840, I switched pharmacy for the month from Hallandale to Empower to see what would happen and feel

beside m total T from november BW, again went from 1100 to 840, I switched pharmacy for the month from Hallandale to Empower to see what would happen and feel

When were your current labs taken relative to injection? What about the 1100 labs?

Ferritin is fine, you generally don't "feel" ferritin.

You should donate, you'll lose about 30 points on ferritin. On one hand you seem upset at ferritin increasing, but upset at low iron stores, I'm not sure I understand what it is you want?

Might just be anxiety, which is understandable, your E2 level with your low SHBG would make most feel terrible.

Gianluca Bonetti

hey John thanks for replying, sorry I probably didn't explain my self well, my anxiety is very low lately so that is not an issue, I don't understand what you mean, the iron store test is called ferritin, probably you meant "I'm upset on iron serum on the high side when ferritin (iron stored) did not increased that much in two months?" the lab on the pic is from 7 days a go, unfortunately I can't even donate so I need an order from my doc and go out of pocket, I will post the lab on 11/2016 where my TT was at 1100 when I'm back home

When were your current labs taken relative to injection? What about the 1100 labs?

Ferritin is fine, you generally don't "feel" ferritin.

You should donate, you'll lose about 30 points on ferritin. On one hand you seem upset at ferritin increasing, but upset at low iron stores, I'm not sure I understand what it is you want?

Might just be anxiety, which is understandable, your E2 level with your low SHBG would make most feel terrible.

Gianluca Bonetti

John my apologies but I'm in a rush and couldn't read well first time , the answer to your first question is : I do 3 inj a week M/W/F so I went for the blood work M am before injection

What I would do....go with injections, the same dose but spread it out EOD. Your SHBG @ 12 almost dictates this. Increase AI @ 07mg(????) but go to three times per week M/W/F. Talk to your Dr about Cabergoline/Dostinex regarding your Prolactin, it is indeed rather high. Lots of thought on PRL levels, I've seen the big three Dr's state 4/5/6 as levels to treat as "high", but then opinions vary, 18 though is too high.

So, spread your injections out over the week, Get your E down to 30, and get seen about your PRL.

Also, please fast for your testing, fast 10-12 hours, possibly why your BUN/Creatinine tests are high. (these are kidney tests)

hey John thanks for replying, sorry I probably didn't explain my self well, my anxiety is very low lately so that is not an issue, I don't understand what you mean, the iron store test is called ferritin, probably you meant "I'm upset on iron serum on the high side when ferritin (iron stored) did not increased that much in two months?" the lab on the pic is from 7 days a go, unfortunately I can't even donate so I need an order from my doc and go out of pocket, I will post the lab on 11/2016 where my TT was at 1100 when I'm back home

Oh, what I meant was this below:

I know I should donate but I'm really tired of that, expecially had to do it this soon again, what do you guys think about my ferritin? 11/17/2016 was at 60, after two months went up just 20, is that normal?
what is the deal with ferritin? maybe the iron stores are not high enough for me to feel well? donate to deplete stores again?? iron serum usually on the high side is the body pulling out of the stores iron because it needs it??

What I meant by anxiety, was worrying about ferritin, because there's nothing wrong with it.

I myself went from 25 in october to 50 in december. Almost the exact same level you increased.

Vince carter gave some good advice. He's more experienced with the low SHBG management than I am.

Gianluca Bonetti

thanks Vince, yes my Doc wanted me to go with everyday inj but I thought it would be to much of a commitment, but I guess i'll have to give it another thought about it, my E2 could be higher then normal because I was using progesterone, my first 10 months on TRT I was doing 2 injections a week of 100mg each, no AI and my TT was at 1200 my E2 at 52 and hematocrit arounf 47 and feeling great, don't know what happened after those 10 months,

I was fasting for that blood work for 10 hours for sure, thank you for the PRL thoughts, that is something new for me

What I would do....go with injections, the same dose but spread it out EOD. Your SHBG @ 12 almost dictates this. Increase AI @ 07mg(????) but go to three times per week M/W/F. Talk to your Dr about Cabergoline/Dostinex regarding your Prolactin, it is indeed rather high. Lots of thought on PRL levels, I've seen the big three Dr's state 4/5/6 as levels to treat as "high", but then opinions vary, 18 though is too high.

So, spread your injections out over the week, Get your E down to 30, and get seen about your PRL.

Also, please fast for your testing, fast 10-12 hours, possibly why your BUN/Creatinine tests are high. (these are kidney tests)

Gianluca Bonetti

thank you John, I thought several times to quit TRT cause it became too complicated and I do not feel good, like I responded to Vince, my first 10 months on TRT I was on 100mg twice a week HCG 350 3 x week mt TT was up at 1200 my E2 at 52 and my hematocrit about 47 and feeling great, not sure what happened after those 10 months, me and Doc were thinking the adrenal cause they don't produce much cortisol, especially after noon, so some stress related thing

Oh, what I meant was this below:

What I meant by anxiety, was worrying about ferritin, because there's nothing wrong with it.

I myself went from 25 in october to 50 in december. Almost the exact same level you increased.

Vince carter gave some good advice. He's more experienced with the low SHBG management than I am.

thank you John, I thought several times to quit TRT cause it became too complicated and I do not feel good, like I responded to Vince, my first 10 months on TRT I was on 100mg twice a week HCG 350 3 x week mt TT was up at 1200 my E2 at 52 and my hematocrit about 47 and feeling great, not sure what happened after those 10 months, me and Doc were thinking the adrenal cause they don't produce much cortisol, especially after noon, so some stress related thing

hmm, prolactin can be caused by a lot of things, like ejaculation, exercise, or even eating before the test. 24 hours for the first 2 and 8 hours for the last one. Any of those before the test? Ever had a high prolactin before?

AFAIK E2 increases prolactin.

Do you happen to have those cortisol tests? There are some members that are great with adrenal problems!

I'm not exactly sure what your issue is exactly, but I do think there are many things that can be improved, so I'd say your chances of improvement are great haha.

Gianluca Bonetti

I did not eat or ejaculate before blood work, not even ejaculated the day before, this is my first time testing for Prolactin, here my cortisol test was done in November 2016

Salivary Cortisol X4, Timed

[TD="class: ccrCol1"]
[/TD]
[TD="class: ccrCol2"]

[/TD]

hmm, prolactin can be caused by a lot of things, like ejaculation, exercise, or even eating before the test. 24 hours for the first 2 and 8 hours for the last one. Any of those before the test? Ever had a high prolactin before?

AFAIK E2 increases prolactin.

Do you happen to have those cortisol tests? There are some members that are great with adrenal problems!

I'm not exactly sure what your issue is exactly, but I do think there are many things that can be improved, so I'd say your chances of improvement are great haha.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me