Up coming Consult with DEFY.... Look at my labs for concerns I should address with Dr Saya.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Weasel

Having my Consult with Dr Saya on monday. Just wanted to bump this one more time for more input.

Thanks again guys, I'm like a kid in a candy store waiting for my appointment with a Doc that knows his stuff!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Don't overlook your estradiol. Presuming you did obtain a sensitive reading, it is - as Vince Carter noted - a bit high in relation to total testosterone.

Weasel

Don't overlook your estradiol. Presuming you did obtain a sensitive reading, it is - as Vince Carter noted - a bit high in relation to total testosterone.

Thanks Coast, Its on my list of questions. I feel like im so close to being dialed in. But just a little something has been missing for a long time that I cannot figure out. I personally believe its e2, adrenal, or Thyroid related.

Dr Saya will have me tracking in no time im sure...

Weasel

It was amazing. Dr Saya was such a breathe of fresh air compared to what I've been dealing with. I had a list of over 20 questions for him by Appt time. After Dr. Saya was done going through my labs and his concerns with me and what we should do to address any issues, I had 1, yes only 1 question that was not addressed. He promptly addressed my 1 concern and we moved on. He address not only TRT but thyroid and adrenal concerns. Starting my new Dr. Saya approved protocol today!

Fireproof

It was amazing. Dr Saya was such a breathe of fresh air compared to what I've been dealing with. I had a list of over 20 questions for him by Appt time. After Dr. Saya was done going through my labs and his concerns with me and what we should do to address any issues, I had 1, yes only 1 question that was not addressed. He promptly addressed my 1 concern and we moved on. He address not only TRT but thyroid and adrenal concerns. Starting my new Dr. Saya approved protocol today!

Outstanding. That was my experience as well. Had a bunch of questions all written out - and he addressed every one before I even had a chance to ask. ��

kspat

what is the difference between the kelp pills you took for iodine supplementation and an Iodoral 12.5 Iodine pill? how many mgs of iodine are the kelp pills? Which do you think is better? Thanks!!

Bama Boy

I am damn sure gonna try this myself after my next Labs.
For better sleep, ask about supplementing with DHEA at dinner time. DHEA opposes Cortisol, and a Cortisol spike at night instead of when you get up in the AM is the cause of a lot of sleep issues. Everybody is different, but my sleep improved big-time when I started taking my DHEA with dinner instead of with breakfast.

Weasel

That is great! For those of us that do not always sleep as well as we would like, it sure helps.

I also think it is helping with libido and erection ability and quality. It really seems to almost be a miracle drug for me.

To be fair though, Dr. Saya did increase my T dosage by 20mg per week and decrease my HCG by 300iu per week. Dhea/Preg was added at the same time this change was made.

I had done some experimenting with different dosages prior to Dr. Saya and never saw results like this, thats why Im attributing my improvements to the dhea/preg combo.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me