Dialling in estradiol levels on trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jan1983

Hi there, I'm a 35 yo male in Australia trying to get some quality advice on how to manage my estrogen levels. I've been self administering testosterone enanthate at 250 mg IM injections per week for the past 7 weeks. I just had my labs done last week and these are the results.

We use different units in Australia so I've written in blue pen the values in US units.

I attempted to control E2 level by using low doses of arimidex (~ 0.1-0.25 mg per week taken on injection day) only to crash my E2 levels and deal with the unpleasant joint pain and psychological side effects. I'm assuming I'm an over responder to anastrazole. The last dose of arimidex I took was 3 weeks ago.

Any advice on how to optimise my hormones would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    606.3 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    552.6 KB · Views: 88
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Pongo

250mg is very high protocol. Try 180mg split into 2 injections a week.

It looks like your E2 test is non sensitive? can you confirm. If so 78 is not low, 45-60 is about perfect & 78 is on the high side of ok. My e2 crashed in the low 30's on the non sensitive test. Now i am feeling great in the mid 40's range. The non sensitive test is for woman & reads higher than a sensitive test when used for a man.

Estradiol levels are usually only hard to control when T dose is to high IMO.

Last edited:

Jan1983

Thanks Pongo for the info. Yes the estradiol test for men here in Australia is non sensitive. I will try the lower dose of 180mg per week split into two doses. Hopefully that will better stabilise my E2 levels within the optimal range. I'm hoping I won't need to use an AI aswell as the last time I used even a small dose at 0.1 mg I felt really bad for the following days after.

Regards
Jan

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree lower your dose of testosterone and stop taking your AI. As you probably know higher estrogen levels are lot better than lower levels. AI's are so overly prescribed, if you're not having symptoms don't take it.

Jan1983

The labs on 5/10/18 did you run those right before you were due for your injection? or not?

Hi there,
The Labs were done 2 days before my next injection only because the lab was closed on Saturdays and I do my weekly injections on Sundays. So those numbers were not true trough values I would suspect.

Jan1983

I agree lower your dose of testosterone and stop taking your AI. As you probably know higher estrogen levels are lot better than lower levels. AI's are so overly prescribed, if you're not having symptoms don't take it.
Thnx for advice. I will definitely be doing that from next injection.

Cheers

Hi there,
The Labs were done 2 days before my next injection only because the lab was closed on Saturdays and I do my weekly injections on Sundays. So those numbers were not true trough values I would suspect.

You need to change that, your schedule, this just isn't how it's done and thus these labs are pretty useless.

Systemlord

Hi there,

Doing labs midweek tells you where you "were' and not where you are right before your injection, this would be your trough and is the correct way to do labs.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me