Estradiol levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ty Nordic

I've been on 100 mg of test cyp for around 2 years. My estrogen/estradiaol levels were crazy-high at first, but anastrozole seemed to calm things down. My testosterone levels are now at 1000, which my Doc says are too high, so we're going down to 80 mg a week. My estradiol levels are at 11.7 (ultrasensitive test). I'm not sure if this number is high, low, or just right... Any advice?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I've been on 100 mg of test cyp for around 2 years. My estrogen/estradiaol levels were crazy-high at first, but anastrozole seemed to calm things down. My testosterone levels are now at 1000, which my Doc says are too high, so we're going down to 80 mg a week. My estradiol levels are at 11.7 (ultrasensitive test). I'm not sure if this number is high, low, or just right... Any advice?

I don't understand why your doctor feels a testosterone level of 1000 is "high". You're still in the range that Labcorp publishes for total testosterone. Mine floats in the mid-900/low-1000 range and I feel great. Your estradiol is on the low side - do you even think you need to maintain your anastrozole? Most importantly - how are you feeling? Don't treat numbers, react to your body's subjective response to your therapy.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
1000 is okay as long as you feel good.

Your E2 is on the low end; better in the low 30's.

What was your Free T, Hematocrit and PSA?

Vince

Super Moderator
Ty, if you can please post a testosterone panel, I would agree your estrogen is too low. Most important, how are you feeling.

ERO

You need to think about a new doc as well. 1000 is within normal limits and as long as you feel good, is not a level that needs to be lowered. Way too low on E2 as well.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Again, the variable that just never gets addressed is Free/Bio Available Test. My Test Serum could be 700ng/dl, yours could be 1,000ng/dl, however, I could very well have higher amounts of active testosterone in my body.

What is the reference range on your E2 Ultra S assay?

Ty Nordic

Thanks for the input on the Anastrozole. I will do the .5 twice a week.
Another concern I have, is my FSH is .3, and my LH is .1. I have no idea what that means, but both are outside "normal" ranges. I am injecting 1000 IU of HCG per week (333 MWF).

CoastWatcher

Thanks for the input on the Anastrozole. I will do the .5 twice a week.
Another concern I have, is my FSH is .3, and my LH is .1. I have no idea what that means, but both are outside "normal" ranges. I am injecting 1000 IU of HCG per week (333 MWF).

I would go further than that... .25mg twice a week, though if you want to cut the dose down in a conservative manner .5mg would be fine. Make small changes, one thing at a time.

LH/FSH while on T will be statistically zero, which is normal. Your Dr testing those two is wasting your money, insurance, blah blah blah

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me