DHEA vs. DHEA-S and half time of both

Buy Lab Tests Online

Phil Goodman

For me, I feel better when I’m at a great spot for DHEA but I seem to be more sensitive to it than most. Even at 25 mg/day I get too wired to the point that it affects my sleep. But I do enjoy the improved well-being, motivation and energy that goes along with supplementation. But two things that seems kind of odd to me….or really one seems odd and one I probably just need better help understanding.

Odd - why is there such a huge range for the half life of DHEA-S? A common timeline given is 7-22 hours…might not seem like a lot due to the smaller scale, but that’s a 300% difference. Imagine if your doctor gave you test cyp and said the half life was somewhere between 1-3 weeks. Either way(7 hours or 22 hours) I’d say it’s probably a good idea to just dose once/day, just curious as to what types of factors influence it, is it just variable from person to person, or do we just really not know exactly?

More help understanding - both DHEA and DHEA-S have different benefits, but it seems that you get very little(if any) DHEA from oral supplementation since it is converted to DHEA-S, plus the half life of it is only around 15-40 minutes. So is there a benefit to using both topical(to get more benefits from DHEA) along with oral(to get benefits from DHEA-S)? As is I only supplement with 12.5 mg/day and that seems to be my best spot. Just wondering if there is something I could be getting from a topical that I’m currently missing.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching