Daily Testosterone Injection?

Buy Lab Tests Online
saberx thank you for posting this man. I can relate. I recently switched from e3.5d to EOD and now I feel worse....I was feeling pretty good on e3.5d but figured that I might feel better increasing the frequency as my Estrodial tests came in a little high. (Also, I have little to no reference as to what "good" feels like, since I've had low T for about 1.5 years now). Boy, was I was wrong...

Not sure if there is just an adjusting period, or if maybe I lowered my E2 too low....frustrating to say the least. I had a taste of the good life for about 2 weeks, now back to shitsville again.

Interested to know what you discover.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I have been on EOD for about 2 weeks. I've been on TRT for about 10. My dose is 125mg testE per week. Wonder if it possible that my e2 dropped too low? Or if it just takes my body time to adjust.

JQ88

If you were feeling better on twice a week just go back... There definitely is an adjustment period when moving to daily or eod with a long acting ester.

I figured that I should do that...but didn't want to reset the adjustment period so to speak. Like if I switch back will I just prolong the period of feeling shitty. Should have never changed a protocol that was working in the first place...

JQ88

The larger shot should give you a boost. If you go to steroidcalc.com you can see it takes a month for daily or eod shots to level off.

Thanks JQ88. Do you mean if I go back to the bigger shot but e3.5d, itll give me a boost in Testosterone?

Not sure I quite understand the graph. Is it telling me what my blood levels should be if my protocol is regarding a certain frequency x amount of TRT?

I have been on EOD for about 2 weeks. I've been on TRT for about 10. My dose is 125mg testE per week. Wonder if it possible that my e2 dropped too low? Or if it just takes my body time to adjust.
Two weeks isnt nearly long enough to reach a steady state, again, you need 4-6 before you can judge anything, subjectively, and with labs.

JQ88

The graph on daily or eod injections shows that it takes 4-6 weeks to reach a steady state for Cypionate, like Vince said. Although if it's been almost three weeks you should be beginning to feel better.

Thanks for the feedback guys, really helpful. I didn't think that switching from e3.5d to EOD would have such a dramatic effect, since technically I am still injecting the same amount of Test. Especially after having been on it for 10 weeks already.

I thought I was just losing my mind or that it had stopped working. I will stick with the EOD until I feel better, and get bloods at about 6 weeks. Does that sound like a good course of action?

Thanks for the feedback guys, really helpful. I didn't think that switching from e3.5d to EOD would have such a dramatic effect, since technically I am still injecting the same amount of Test. Especially after having been on it for 10 weeks already.

I thought I was just losing my mind or that it had stopped working. I will stick with the EOD until I feel better, and get bloods at about 6 weeks. Does that sound like a good course of action?

PIck what you think is best for you but flip flopping just isn't helpful, you never reach a homeostasis and stay in this "flux" that your body can't adjust to.

JQ88

Protocol: 25mg cyp daily

Labs: TT 759 (249-936) FT 214 (30-150) E2 26 (standard)... Shbg (22)

Patient report: despite PERFECT numbers I don't feel great... No wood weak erectile function. It's only been 3.5 weeks on this protocol but things should have really stabilized already.

You'd think with 25mg daily you'd pull a higher trough than 759. Last I pulled an 1151 on 24mg daily. It would seem your SHBG is mimicing a lower value than 22. How many actual hours was between your injection and the blood draw???

If you're pulling a 26 on the standard test...why did you have that test??? At any rate your E is likely ~10 points lower than that and a 16 is probably too low.

JQ88

i live in NY and I must drive to ct to get sensitive test... I will at 5-6 week Mark just wanted to see where I was at but regardless of labs I don't feel great. No hcg no AI just cyp daily for now.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me