Cypionate dose protocol for a male.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cataceous

Super Moderator
That is an awesome chart, may have to reevaluate my protocol.

After 20+ years, honestly, I am just tired of the jabs so I try to minimize them. My highest post stick has been 1,200 ng/dl and the lowest day before the stick is 480 ng/dl
You might consider testosterone undecanoate. You could inject that every two weeks and still have much less variation in serum testosterone. The caveat is that totally steady testosterone is also somewhat unnatural. If that turned out to be a problem then you could even go with monthly injections. That would still be only one half-life — versus your current two half-lives — so you could maintain your levels in a physiological range while still seeing some variation.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You might consider testosterone undecanoate. You could inject that every two weeks and still have much less variation in serum testosterone. The caveat is that totally steady testosterone is also somewhat unnatural. If that turned out to be a problem then you could even go with monthly injections. That would still be only one half-life — versus your current two half-lives — so you could maintain your levels in a physiological range while still seeing some variation.
Ok, so how much TU every 2 weeks?
Wouldn't monthly cause that same crash?

Appreciate the feedback.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Ok, so how much TU every 2 weeks?
Wouldn't monthly cause that same crash?
As a quick-and-dirty estimate just assume that an injection interval of one half-life means the peak serum level is double the trough. Assuming normal SHBG — so that free testosterone is also reasonable — a decent monthly-injection protocol with testosterone undecanoate might have a peak serum T level of 1,000 ng/dL and a trough of 500 ng/dL. So no, you should not experience a crash if you obtain these results. The caveats: the half-life of T undecanoate varies depending on the carrier oil and individual; the long half life means that stabilization can take months; lowering the dose can lead to side effects that take time to resolve; test SHBG so that you can track free testosterone, which is more important than total.

My guess is that in switching to testosterone undecanoate you could lower your dose by at least 5 mg T per day. Rounding off a bit, this would say that you could inject 200 mg TU every two weeks or 400 mg per month.

Here are some positive anecdotes about lowering the dose.

As a quick-and-dirty estimate just assume that an injection interval of one half-life means the peak serum level is double the trough. Assuming normal SHBG — so that free testosterone is also reasonable — a decent monthly-injection protocol with testosterone undecanoate might have a peak serum T level of 1,000 ng/dL and a trough of 500 ng/dL. So no, you should not experience a crash if you obtain these results. The caveats: the half-life of T undecanoate varies depending on the carrier oil and individual; the long half life means that stabilization can take months; lowering the dose can lead to side effects that take time to resolve; test SHBG so that you can track free testosterone, which is more important than total.

My guess is that in switching to testosterone undecanoate you could lower your dose by at least 5 mg T per day. Rounding off a bit, this would say that you could inject 200 mg TU every two weeks or 400 mg per month.

Here are some positive anecdotes about lowering the dose.
I am definitely looking into this, I truly appreciate the feedback and input. I get my blood work done tomorrow and then I can adjust for the next time I go in

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me