Cypionate Carrier Oil Allergy?

Buy Lab Tests Online

keithc2485

@Vince yes . Magnesium is checked t3, t4, every disease under the sun I never had so many labs done b4 in my life ..
It all came back normal ...

It was suspected that something in there non-active ingredients disagreed with me or it was their oil as well...

It is now in my chart listed everywhere I go to never ever give me pergo pharmaceuticals

Again this wasn't just like something that was happening slowly it was out of the blue one day I'm feeling 100% perfectly fine then 15 minutes after my injection of a new manufacturer my heart rate flies through the roof.. scared me so much I opted to stop taking intramuscular root of administration and went back to AndroGel for about 6 months until I was calm enough to inject again I was so nervous I was literally injecting 5 mg at a time for the first week to make sure nothing would happen to me it really shook Me up.

So now I always get Pfizer I don't care if my insurance doesn't cover it I pay $139 for a multi-dose bottle which you don't think is that bad. It lasts me almost 6.5 months

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tman

So I think that it is 100% possible that u switching brands have u side effects .
March 4th 2018 was the day my life flashed b4 my eyes.

I have been on trt since mid 2016 and have always been on testosterone either Westward pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, or Watson as well... I'm brand sensitive to begin with so I get nervous when new manufacturers come.

AnyWay, I was givin "PERRIGO" PHARMA BRAND .
I injected my at the time normal weekly dose of 100 mg .5ml .

I then put on my bandaid and lay down. Cut to 15 minutes later my heart started racing and pounding having palpitations and I was sweating.

I figured this is a panic attack and will go away in 20 minutes I've had them many times. This did not go away after almost an hour of my heart pounding I finally called 911 because my chest is tightening my heart rate was 156 beats per minute and my blood pressure was through the the paramedics brought me to the emergency room where they took more tests and didthe paramedics brought me to the emergency room where they took more tests and did another EKG. By this time my heart rate had gone down to 115 beats per minute and my blood pressure down to 131 over 96 still high ..

I was questioned if I took any of your legal drugs which I did not, they were clueless on what revved me up so much and I explained to them I'm on testosterone and I started a new brand .

After all my labs for thyroid and everything came back normal they asked me to bring in the vial of testosterone so someone from my house brought it to the hospital.

They didn't have the means to do any type testing but came back with the conclusion of I have had an allergic reaction to this manufacturer.

They administered me some versed to calm me down, yes I was that much in tachycardia I needed Midazolam 5mg and beta blockers to calm me down

.. after about 10-15 minutes my body started to regulate I didn't fall asleep but I just felt a bit more at ease.. after spending the whole night and morning and the ER I finally was discharged to go home.

I have to see a cardiologist and my heart was not the same for 3 months I was having palpitations every single day erasing heart and had to wear a telemetry monitor for 30 days to track the progression of my heart daily

all because of this one dose of testosterone from paragraph pharmaceuticals so I truly understand and believe that the brand you took gave you an allergic reaction stick with the brands you're comfortable with my friend

I called in my regular order and instead of sending me Depo, I was sent another brand . Two days later, I took my wire cutters to the top of the bottle and emptied the contents, all $200ish worth. Money is tight, but I could not take the chance of ever injecting that again. I will never use that brand again.

tropicaldaze1950

For the longest time I have used Watson’s or sun pharma brand testosterone. Last November I switched to empower, it keeps my numbers where they were like the other brands but for some reason I have been getting headaches and fatigue since switching. Could it be the grape seed oil? As I think the others are cotton seed oil.
Cotton seed oil gives me similar symptoms. No problems with sesame oil in Test E.

CaveBear

I think I’m going to make a change back to cottonseed or sesame oil. I talked to a local pharmacist and she stated the problem with grape seed oil is yes some people have allergies ( same as other oils) , but the shelf life even with a preservative added is only 3-6 months . That is not taking into consideration the age of the oil before it was compounded. Where as cottonseed and sesame oils shelf life are about 2 years with preservative. she said the headaches/fatigue could be a allergy or partially rancid oil.
Sadly, not everyone can handle sesame products due to allergies. When I did the whole body analysis (hair sample) it was very eye opening. Sesame, almond, peanut, coconut, & cashew products had to go including quinoa, all dairy, soy, salmon (garlic, cumin, banana, duck, & lobster.) It also told me what was lacking which I've added in like E, B2, Calcium, Magnesium (not surprised), & some gut things.

It totally changed what I was eating, using for personal prods, and even my medications. I don't necessarily feel different not eating them, but if I have something that has one of them! OMG! So...

You'd be surprised at what's in EVERYTHING.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me