Crashing estradiol is impossible for me?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Prof

I'm not on TRT. If I use Arimidex 0.5 mg everyday, my estradiol wouldn't be crashed, right? I have high estradiol I want to give a try AI monotherapy.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trt4me

Most likely you will crash hard and then if you decide to stop you could just as fast have an estrogen rebound.
Without knowing numbers, info or blood work impossible to know.

Prof

Most likely you will crash hard and then if you decide to stop you could just as fast have an estrogen rebound.
Without knowing numbers, info or blood work impossible to know.
But I'm not on TRT? Please explain how I will crash my estradiol?

PAUL-E

But I'm not on TRT? Please explain how I will crash my estradiol?
AI's lower estrogen regardless if your on TRT or not, too low estrogen = CRASH. IMHO aromasin/exemestane would be better as rebound not possible and harder to crash will also help increase testosterone(not a ton) if not on TRT. I am not an expert so take everything I say with a grain of salt and do your own research.

Vince

Super Moderator
Prof, how about posting your labs. I remember Dr. Crisler saying that he only put one patient on an AI, that was not on testosterone. Yes you probably will crash your estrogen.

I'm not on TRT. If I use Arimidex 0.5 mg everyday, my estradiol wouldn't be crashed, right? I have high estradiol I want to give a try AI monotherapy.

A dosage like that would even crash most FEMALE'S estradiol levels.

Also, Vince is absolutely correct...an AI works the same (same MOA) whether you are on TRT or not, so that is irrelevant....although you are FAR less likely to "need" an AI if you are not on TRT.

Prof

A dosage like that would even crash most FEMALE'S estradiol levels.

Also, Vince is absolutely correct...an AI works the same (same MOA) whether you are on TRT or not, so that is irrelevant....although you are FAR less likely to "need" an AI if you are not on TRT.
Hi. But they used arimidex 1 mg everyday and their estradiol levels didn't crash. ---> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15001605

Am I missing something?

Prof

By the way my TT: 450 ng/dl and e2: 45 pg/ml, yes it is not sensitive estradiol test but i can tell i have high e2. Water retention, ED etc.

I have rock hard erections when I have 320 ng/dl TT. Why? Because when I have 300 ng/dl TT, my e2 is 30 pg/ml. And water retention was gone when I have 30 pg/ml but my joins was in pain.

Am I missing something?

Yes...they used the standard estradiol assay which overestimates estradiol levels due to cross-reactivity. A standard estradiol assay reading of 17 is, for all intents and purposes, "crashed". I've seen guys coming in taking half of that dose (0.5mg daily or even less) with estradiol levels (via sensitive assay) of <5pg/mL.

By the way my TT: 450 ng/dl and e2: 45 pg/ml, yes it is not sensitive estradiol test but i can tell i have high e2. Water retention, ED etc.

I have rock hard erections when I have 320 ng/dl TT. Why? Because when I have 300 ng/dl TT, my e2 is 30 pg/ml. And water retention was gone when I have 30 pg/ml but my joins was in pain.

You need to get the sensitive assay to really begin analyzing your E2 levels and resultant symptoms. Without it you are fighting a losing battle especially if you are sensitive to fluctuations in E2.

Where did you get this idea for AI monotherapy...from that study you posted? I've never heard of it before...HCG monotherapy yes, but just Adex and nothing else...nope.

Like Dr. Saya pointed out, you don't even know what your true E2 levels are right now, because you used the incorrect test. Yet, you're considering a protocol that amounts to taking Adex to the tune of 3.5mg per week! That is just an astronomical dose...insane, if you ask me.

I'll guarantee you that if you proceed with this "protocol", you'll not only just crash your E2, you'll feel like you got hit by a freight train.

My advice to you would be to seek the care of a highly qualified TRT doctor, like Dr. Saya.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me