Could it Be E2?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BillyJ03z

I wonder if E2 could be my problem.... I haven't had the sensitive E2 test... Does E2 issues mimic hypo symptoms.. fatigue, brain fog, sleep issues, energy???? I have never had no gyno and/or bloating issues ever....

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I wonder if E2 could be my problem.... I haven't had the sensitive E2 test... Does E2 issues mimic hypo symptoms.. fatigue, brain fog, sleep issues, energy???? I have never had no gyno and/or bloating issues ever....
It is certainly possible that the issues you describe are related to estradiol levels. The only way you'll know is to test.

Do you live in the US or Canada?

Last edited:

Systemlord

Do you mind if I ask what your SHBG is, where your E2 currently sits, and how much ai you take per week? Just curious. Thanks.

SHBG is was 22 the last time I checked, E2 usually is in the 40-50's when Total T is midrange and Free T high normal. I'm 80 pounds overweight. I'm going to try without the AI for now as I never gave it a chance to balance out on this 20mg EOD protocol, I always tapped out and went straight for the AI in the 4th or 5th week.

I over-respond to all AI's, 1/20th aromasin is too much, so I have devised a plan to take less "if" I use it again. Months ago I took a tiny pinch of anastrozole and within an hour erections were possible all day long.

Gman86

SHBG is was 22 the last time I checked, E2 usually is in the 40-50's when Total T is midrange and Free T high normal. I'm 80 pounds overweight. I'm going to try without the AI for now as I never gave it a chance to balance out on this 20mg EOD protocol, I always tapped out and went straight for the AI in the 4th or 5th week.

I over-respond to all AI's, 1/20th aromasin is too much, so I have devised a plan to take less "if" I use it again. Months ago I took a tiny pinch of anastrozole and within an hour erections were possible all day long.

So you’re E2 is currently 40-50’s while on no ai? Do you feel fine, or do you feel better when you’re on an ai and E2 is lower. That was my last questions, don’t want to hijack the thread. Just curious. Thanks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me