could high cortisol be the cause of me feeling my heart beat CONSTANTLY?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Man that's bummer. I wish everyone could get help from defy. They have been great so far. I wish you all the best and thank you so much for your help and pointing me in the right direction. I hope one day you can fly to dr saya!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Maybe I missed it in the post but do you have low Iron levels? low B12? low Vit D levels? dehydrated? I know its sounds silly but you never know.
I would get a fitbit or some other monitor that can see what your heart rate is while you are sleeping and when you first wake in the morning. Take pulse right when you wake up before you even get out of bed. I had a friend that was way over training and had all kinds of issues due to it. they even had to do the heart restart ( the medical term for it someone might know, AFib???) to get his heart to pump correctly.

GreenMachineX

I'm dealing with something a little similar, and trying to figure out the cause. I'm assuming mine is related to crashed or elevated estrogen, but I don't know yet. When 9pm rolls around, especially if I'm relaxing, my heart rate goes up about 15 BPM and I can feel every heart beat. Sometimes it'll wake me up in the middle of the night, and sometimes early morning. It's very uncomfortable to say the least.

It doesn't sound very similar. And there are plenty times when or of know where I can feel my heart rate increase. No matter what time of day or night though, I can always feel my heart beat and always feels like I'm stuck in the flight or fight response. Is your stomach upset a lot of days to? I've noticed that with mine. I can't wait till next month when I get my cortisol checked and the acth test from defy.

Maybe I missed it in the post but do you have low Iron levels? low B12? low Vit D levels? dehydrated? I know its sounds silly but you never know.
I would get a fitbit or some other monitor that can see what your heart rate is while you are sleeping and when you first wake in the morning. Take pulse right when you wake up before you even get out of bed. I had a friend that was way over training and had all kinds of issues due to it. they even had to do the heart restart ( the medical term for it someone might know, AFib???) to get his heart to pump correctly.

Defy had me take vit d3 as I was deficient. B12 was never brought up but I was thinking of seeing if I deficient in any other vitamins. All I drink is water and have cut out all caffeine for months and months. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get back in the gym yet as I still am feeling not very good at all. I'm going to try and go possibly next week a couple days a week and see if I noticed any improvements. Dr saya seems to believe it could be adrenal issues and or cortisol so we are testing both. I have ALL the symptoms of low cortisol also.

GreenMachineX

It doesn't sound very similar. And there are plenty times when or of know where I can feel my heart rate increase. No matter what time of day or night though, I can always feel my heart beat and always feels like I'm stuck in the flight or fight response. Is your stomach upset a lot of days to? I've noticed that with mine. I can't wait till next month when I get my cortisol checked and the acth test from defy.
Nah, mine does sound different. My stomach is never tore up.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me