Corona Gains: TRT and Gains or lack thereof...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cips1975

Yes..I see some of the parallels. For some people it is a game changer and others not so much. That is why I like this forum and you get to hear a lot of different stories. Like you I assume , I built up my natural base a long time ago in my twenties. I have been at it for like 30 years consistently. So when I started TRT my physiological improvements
were more towards the recomposition side with decent improvements in body fat and I would say maintenance of the lean tissue I always had. So I may look more muscular but really an illusion due to having less body fat. Also like you , no real increase in strength. Now we must also address proper nutrition and exercise programming as that is a huge factor as well in all of this. I would say that you can get away with being a little looser with diet and exercise. Nutrient partitioning effect is better when optimized. Psychologically, like I mentioned, I never took a hit libido or mood wise and other associated factors. Like others have questioned, I can not provide a reason for my dose reduction other than to say I am
Interested to see what the least effective dose for my personal well-being I can get away with. Before I started doing my reductions , I was all about the 200mg of test, AI , HcG. Then after some trial and getting labs and also evaluating my personal well-being subjectively I landed where I landed. I respect the others feedback as we all have our thoughts and programs.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching