Buy Lab Tests Online

DragonBits

CoQ10 for the skin, I may try this product. Amazon sells Advanced Clinicals CoQ10 Wrinkle Defense Cream w/Peptides, and Defy Medical sells CoQ10 in bio-peptide base cream, 30g. So not sure about which product is best.

CoQ10 is part of the skin and also declines with age.after 40. I don’t know much about this area, and don’t know if oral CoQ10 makes its way to the skin, or if applied to the skin does it raise blood levels?

The NIH has done a study on Ubiquinone (CoQ10) treatment and its benefits.

Has anyone tried any CoQ10 cream, if so, any recommendations? Any thoughts on this?

NIH Abstract

Ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10, Q10) represents an endogenously synthesized lipid‐soluble antioxidant which is crucial for cellular energy production but is diminished with age and under the influence of external stress factors in human skin. Here, it is shown that topical Q10 treatment is beneficial with regard to effective Q10 replenishment, augmentation of cellular energy metabolism, and antioxidant effects. Application of Q10‐containing formulas significantly increased the levels of this quinone on the skin surface. In the deeper layers of the epidermis the ubiquinone level was significantly augmented indicating effective supplementation. Concurrent elevation of ubiquinol levels suggested metabolic transformation of ubiquinone resulting from increased energy metabolism. Incubation of cultured human keratinocytes with Q10 concentrations equivalent to treated skin showed a significant augmentation of energy metabolism. Moreover, the results demonstrated that stressed skin benefits from the topical Q10 treatment by reduction of free radicals and an increase in antioxidant capacity. © 2015 BioFactors, 41(6):383–390, 2015

Topical treatment with coenzyme Q10‐containing formulas improves skin's Q10 level and provides antioxidative effects

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching