Conversion info for going from 3ml to 1ml syrings

Buy Lab Tests Online
I started with 3ml syringes. My RX script was for taking 1ml (200mg TestC) once a week. I started with spacing that does out in half. So I used to bring it out to the 1/2ml mark for 100mg of TestC. Later I brought my does down to 80 so I would go to the mark before 1/2ml.

Now that I'm looking at this 1ml syringe, I want to make sure what mark to bring it to when I'm drawing. I want to inject 60mg of TestC. The bottle says 2000mg/10ml (200mg/ml). I'm thinking it should go to the 30units mark on the 1ml syringe? Is that correct? Thanks

3ml vs 1ml.jpg

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

I started with 3ml syringes. My RX script was for taking 1ml (200mg TestC) once a week. I started with spacing that does out in half. So I used to bring it out to the 1/2ml mark for 100mg of TestC. Later I brought my does down to 80 so I would go to the mark before 1/2ml.

Now that I'm looking at this 1ml syringe, I want to make sure what mark to bring it to when I'm drawing. I want to inject 60mg of TestC. The bottle says 10ml 200mg/ml. I'm thinking it should go to the 30units mark on the 1ml syringe? Is that correct? Thanks

View attachment 4624
You are correct

60 was the wrong number was thinking 180 a week but its supposed to be 160 in three shots now. So I need 54mg of TestC so I would look for the 27 mark on the syringe correct?

Thanks again

Driven Mad

Do to my lower doses (17.5mg EOD) I use 27 gauge insulin syringes and inject in shoulders for shallow IM.
Same Here. Easy and pain free. I don't feel a thing.
WrenchHead, yes I think the most common syringe used for TRT injections is the 1 ML. 1ML = 100IU. Very precise dosing is possible with the insulin syringe. And yes, you can draw and inject with the same needle. Hope this helps a little.

Driven Mad and regretting it.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale