Confused on dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

ILTOYS

I'm 44 years old and I have been on TRT for almost a year now and started at .50ml every 2 weeks. I felt great during this time however I was also on 40 mg of anavar. Once I got off anavar in June and haven't been back on it since I went to .75ml every 2 weeks. I go to the gym 4/5 times a week and eat aot healthier since hitting the gym for the past year. I have no morning erections and I feel tired around 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I got a blood test 2 weeks ago and my test level is at 27 the doctor said and my TRT doctor said I'm above average and won't increase it due to prostate cancer and other issues. What to do?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I got a blood test 2 weeks ago and my test level is at 27 the doctor said and my TRT doctor said I'm above average and won't increase it due to prostate cancer and other issues. What to do?
Find another doctor, this one is old school, TRT causing, fueling prostate cancer has already been debunked by Dr. Abraham Morgantaler.

It appears you’re on 150 mg every two weeks!

These every two week injection protocols are old-school and your hormone levels crash by days 10 leaving you with subtherapeutic levels for the remainder of the second week, therefore you only have healthy hormones levels 50% of the time.

I also believe the Anvar was compensating for this bad protocol.

Your doctor seems to be basing all treatment decisions around Total T instead of the Free T, which is what drives the effects of TRT.

This doctor of yours is out to lunch and has no business prescribing TRT with all the nonsense that’s coming out of his mouth about prostate cancer and testosterone and other issues which are very likely, heart attacks, strokes and blood clots.

If you want a competent provider for your TRT, consider Defy Medical and rid yourself of this doctor practicing medicine the way it was taught 30 years ago.

Last edited:

Systemlord

Men who receive testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) had an increased rate of favorable-risk prostate cancer compared to those who did not use the therapy, and a decreased rate of aggressive prostate cancer.

CONCLUSIONS​

In men with hypogonadism and preexisting or a high risk of cardiovascular disease, testosterone-replacement therapy was noninferior to placebo with respect to the incidence of major adverse cardiac events.

Men in the highest quartile of testosterone (≥550 ng/dl) had a lower risk of CV events compared with men in the 3 lower quartiles.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching