Combining cream and injection

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fortunate

I just find it weird that my libido and erections immediately get better but I have more fatigue. I need to stop overthinking it. But I have ptsd from how bad I used to feel so I’m scared to go backward lol
I don’t blame you, brother. I have felt pretty terrible at times. Cream has been the culprit for a number of those times. On the other hand, I’ve also felt pretty damn good on cream, although that was short-lived.

Maybe keep doing what you’re doing and try to draw some labs and see where you’re at to see if you can correlate with the fatigue. Maybe your levels are dropping by the time you feel that way?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Charliebizz

I don’t blame you, brother. I have felt pretty terrible at times. Cream has been the culprit for a number of those times. On the other hand, I’ve also felt pretty damn good on cream, although that was short-lived.

Maybe keep doing what you’re doing and try to draw some labs and see where you’re at to see if you can correlate with the fatigue. Maybe your levels are dropping by the time you feel that way?
It’s been amazing every time I use it for libido and erections. So doesn’t really make sense. How that can be amazing but overall I feel slightly worse. However my weird headaches I get on injections are better on cream too. I have pretty good thyroid labs but a lot of hypo symptoms especially low temps. Gonna give armour another try.

Charliebizz

I do wonder if Some of us go through the cream quicker especially on the scrotum. I’ve seen the study that shows peak around 2 hours then the big drop happens at around 12. But my levels also swing faster than most even on injections. I’ve tested 8 hours after my 3rd 30mg shot for the week (90mg total) my levels were 900. Then 26 hours later 500.
however I’ve pretty much had this low grade fatigue I used to get when I wasn’t on trt since starting cream. i get this burning in my legs and forearms like I just worked out.

Fortunate

Gents, this is good discussion. I am currently trialing creams at different doses to see what works. I may consider a cream/injection combo. The only injection I ever tolerate is Xyosted. I have two theories on why that is, but won't digress.

I am considering Xyosted 50mg once a week and combining with cream. What I haven't decided is: should I do cream every day, or just towards the end of the week, when levels are dropping?

I have become a slave to physiologic habits (consistent sleep, caffeine, etc) because I tend to feel better that way. So, I am not sure how I'd do with cream on only certain days of the week. On the other hand, I worry a bit about feeling over the top if I did cream on the day of or after the injection.

@Dicky and @Smokey posted that they are doing daily cream and adding injections once or twice a week. Is everyone else here doing it this way? Please post what seems to work for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me