Clomid Re-Start under Defy Supervision - Questions on Side Effects-Future Tx

Buy Lab Tests Online

billyjr

Quick recap of my story if you haven't seen me on here. 31 yr old male, suffered from low T, went to a few horrible doctors (400 test cyp shot..etc), came under care of Dr. Saya; we both decided to go for a Clomid re-start due to my age (just got married-want to have kids in the near future. Also started as we were never sure what type of hypogonadism I had (1st/2nd/3rd)....so i started with 2 weeks of HGH 300iu to allow the Test Cyp to get out of my system and then introduced .25 mg Clomid everyday for the last 4 week weeks. Has been 7.5 weeks since my last Test Cyp shot (200 mg).

During these six weeks I have experienced:
-Terrible Acne break out over Chest/Arms/Back (worse than when I was 16) - easily the most embarrassed and self-conscience I have ever felt in my entire life
-Little to no sex drive the entire 6 weeks - maybe some morning wood here and there, but I honestly didn't even want sex...which has really hurt my wife
-Very high bloating/water retention using HCG - temporary

Blood Results prior to start vs this week (6 weeks after)

Testosterone Free: 23.9 vs 24.3
Testosterone Total: 559 vs 367
LH: 0.1 vs 5.5
Estradiol (Sensitive): 44.6 vs 26.1

These are some results that were only tested on 1 of the tests:
SHBG (only tested 6 weeks after start) 16.5
Progesterone (before start) 0.8
DHEA (before start) 329.5
TSH (before start) 1.570
Prostate-Specific Ag (before start) 0.5

So I got a call from Defy to setup my follow up, however Dr. Saya is only available 1 month from today (I wish we could setup follow up visits before our blood work-one negative I found with Defy, everything else has been very positive).........so what do I do now for a month?? I have no more clomid, I still have a vast amount of HCG, not sure if I got more than i was supposed to but I have a full 6000 unit vial perscription with b. water and some still left over from my first 11000 IU bottle....so should I use the HCG in the month before my follow up??

Not sure if anyone can also help with any experience with the acne or low sex drive, is it a temporary due to the re-start?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
E

endopa-c

billyjr- We are available for you. Call us tomorrow and schedule an appointment with Jill the RN or myself, I'm Dr Saya's PA. Dr Saya has personally trained us and he reviews our charts daily. We are more than happy to see you and discuss your options- including commencing TRT if Clomid and HCG monotherapy have not been of benefit to you. It's always best to exhaust those option prior to initiating TRT in a young male with fertility goals in the near future...as you know TRT is a lifelong commitment and reduces fertility. We will discuss your goals, review your symptoms, options, review your labs in full, and together formulate a plan.

billyjr

billyjr- We are available for you. Call us tomorrow and schedule an appointment with Jill the RN or myself, I'm Dr Saya's PA. Dr Saya has personally trained us and he reviews our charts daily. We are more than happy to see you and discuss your options- including commencing TRT if Clomid and HCG monotherapy have not been of benefit to you. It's always best to exhaust those option prior to initiating TRT in a young male with fertility goals in the near future...as you know TRT is a lifelong commitment and reduces fertility. We will discuss your goals, review your symptoms, options, review your labs in full, and together formulate a plan.

Thank you for the help, I do believe they said you're not available for another 3 weeks, so im not sure if that helps much, I will call and see if maybe there's a upcoming cancellation

E

endopa-c

Call us tomorrow so we can renew your prescription so you have enough medication until your next consult. That should not be an issue. You can ask to speak to me as well

billyjr

Thank you, I did call and got a prescription for another 30 days of clomid, hopefully the side effects will slow down over time

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me