Alternative after Clomid gave vision side effects?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JCUSN

I stopped TRT after 28 months and went on a dose of 12.5mg Clomid. I took this for 3 weeks. I felt pretty damn great. Had some acne flare up, a few days of lethargy, but overall, pretty damn good.

Then, vision side effects set in. Weirdly, it only happened in my right eye. I got “floaters” and a bit of a “ghost image” sometimes. This has mostl subsided after stopping treatment 5 weeks ago.

I did labs last week, and got terrible results. Total T 256, estradiol 8.3, LH 3.8, FSH 3.5.

Now what can I possible do to restart my system? Clomid is out due to vision side effects. Nolva is said to do the same. I’m so lost, and I feel horrible. I have ZERO libido or ambition, and it’s affecting my relationship now.

Please help.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

What was so bad that you had to stop TRT? If clomid failed really TRT is the end game. You don't bounce back when scoring in the 200 ranges, that's the point of no return. Maybe if you were in the mid 400's, lower than this and you'll require intervention to get back to youthful levels.

sh1973

First of all that’s nowhere near long enough to get things going again. Your body will start back on it s own eventually without using anything. Clomid, hcg or nolvadex are buffers to ease the transition from test to natural. Your levels honestly aren’t that bad for the short period of time. Just hang in there and things will get better. I’ve never in my 10 years of reading and researching heard of anyone that don’t go back to their baseline levels or close to that eventually.

JCUSN

First of all that’s nowhere near long enough to get things going again. Your body will start back on it s own eventually without using anything. Clomid, hcg or nolvadex are buffers to ease the transition from test to natural. Your levels honestly aren’t that bad for the short period of time. Just hang in there and things will get better. I’ve never in my 10 years of reading and researching heard of anyone that don’t go back to their baseline levels or close to that eventually.

How long does this typically take? How often should I test? Anything I can do help ease this transition besides clomid or Nolva? Any good natural supps like DAA?

You didn't specify but 12.5mg/D would be a little too much, why not go EOD and see if the sides get tolerable. You appear to be by the numbers primary hypo so I would not see much a restart happening here any way. You have good enough LH/FSH to indicate you're primary. And where's your Free T labs? Total Test is pretty pointless when it's Free T that can be used in the body.

JCUSN

You didn't specify but 12.5mg/D would be a little too much, why not go EOD and see if the sides get tolerable. You appear to be by the numbers primary hypo so I would not see much a restart happening here any way. You have good enough LH/FSH to indicate you're primary. And where's your Free T labs? Total Test is pretty pointless when it's Free T that can be used in the body.

I had Free T lab done as well. Free T was 3.4. Also very low on 8.7-25.1 scale. Yes I was on 12.5md ED. Would 12.5mg EOD likely reduce vision sides? Vision sides scare me to death because I’ve read they are permanent for many.

JCUSN

I was also on 200iu 3x week of HCG during my TRT.

sh1973

I agree with Vince, why not do eod. It can take several months and up to a year in some people. I’ll say again, I’ve never seen anyone that didn’t return close to baseline. It takes patience because some days are simply going to suck.

JCUSN

Maybe
I agree with Vince, why not do eod. It can take several months and up to a year in some people. I’ll say again, I’ve never seen anyone that didn’t return close to baseline. It takes patience because some days are simply going to suck.

Maybe I will try EOD ar 12.5mg. I just hope and pray I get no more vision side effects again. I just want some libido and drive and strength again.

sh1973

Defy and most other places recommend doing a couple weeks of hcg at 300-400iu daily after the cypionate is out of your system prior to starting clomid. Perhaps your testicles are trying to catch up to the LH.

JCUSN

Defy and most other places recommend doing a couple weeks of hcg at 300-400iu daily after the cypionate is out of your system prior to starting clomid. Perhaps your testicles are trying to catch up to the LH.

Isn’t this for someone who was not on HCG during their TRT though? Theoretically my balls should have never shut down since I gave them HCG the whole time. And what exactly do you mean catch up to the LH?

sh1973

Basically Defys explanation was the 14 days of hcg really primes the testicles for LH. I understand you were on hcg but obviously not at 2800iu per week. All I’m saying is you might have a delay in testicular testosterone as compared to doing the 14 day jumpstart if that makes sense. Unfortunately restarting doesn’t happen fast.

JCUSN

Basically Defys explanation was the 14 days of hcg really primes the testicles for LH. I understand you were on hcg but obviously not at 2800iu per week. All I’m saying is you might have a delay in testicular testosterone as compared to doing the 14 day jumpstart if that makes sense. Unfortunately restarting doesn’t happen fast.

I still have some HCG left over. Should I dose it until it’s gone?

there is another SERM called toremifene
personally I haven't used it but it's suppose to be newer generation SERM than clomid or nolvadex.. ask your doctor if he knows about it.. I think you shouldn't use hcg because it will shut you down (lh fsh).. it's used on trt and maybe first few weeks of "PCT" after that it's only gonna prevent you from recovery.
Best wishes

JCUSN

I did first dose of 12.5mg Clomid today. How quickly can vision sides start on this medication? I took it 3 hour ago, and I feel like already I’ve got floaters in my right eye only. Is this mostly in my head? Even possible for it to happen that quickly?

sh1973

You’d have to ask a physician but I really doubt it would cause floaters that quick. Also most people do have floaters to some degree. Have you ever checked by looking up at the sky or at a white surface and noticed them before? I’ve taken 50mg per day at one time and any issues that arose went away quickly after stopping.

JCUSN

You’d have to ask a physician but I really doubt it would cause floaters that quick. Also most people do have floaters to some degree. Have you ever checked by looking up at the sky or at a white surface and noticed them before? I’ve taken 50mg per day at one time and any issues that arose went away quickly after stopping.

Does Torem show the same vision side effects as those reported with Clomid or Nolva?

sh1973

Not really sure about that but if you’re concerned with your vision this really isn’t the place for advice. Just being honest with you man. There’s no one on here that you should trust your vision to including the site doctors. If you have a question about your eye health or your vision you should really consult with an eye care professional. With that said I’ve never seen anyone have a irreversible damage to their eyes from taking Clomid but this is something you’re going to have to decide on your own under a physicians care.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me