Clomid or Testosterone - Please Advise

Buy Lab Tests Online
First of all, "in range" (which all your values are) is not the same as "normal," despite what the lab report says or your doctor has told you. In fact, your thyroid may merit a closer look. At the same time, your estradiol was measured with the incorrect lab test, Roche ECLIA is designed to evaluate estradiol in women; men need to measure it with the so-call sensitive test, LC, MS/MS. Have these been discussed with your doctor yet?

what does LC, ms/ms refer to? I will dicusss sensitive test with her has well!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Alec C.

Theodore, I am a very anxious man as well and I know that hormonal imbalances only fuel that fire.. That being said I have been able to manage my anxiety quite well without the use of any hard or dangerous drugs. First, working out helps me overcome anxiety in ways that medicine never could. I've always been somewhat cautious about my diet, health etc. but it wasn't until I had a horrible episode of panic attacks and depression a couple months ago that I really got serious about it. Since then I have eaten more fresh vegetables on my plate, reduced the amount of wheat and gluten (to cleanse my gut), began taking probiotics from whole natural foods, began eating less dairy, etc. Now, I'm not saying you should do that, but I personally believe that we humans now consume far too many bad harmful foods and that eating whole natural foods can benefit us not only physically but mentally. I only drink water, unsweetened coffees and natural tea's which also help keep me relaxed and keep me in a good state of mind. By just watching what I put into my body and exercising daily I have been able to stay away from Xanax and other anxiety meds completely. I hope this helps man

First of all, "in range" (which all your values are) is not the same as "normal," despite what the lab report says or your doctor has told you. In fact, your thyroid may merit a closer look. At the same time, your estradiol was measured with the incorrect lab test, Roche ECLIA is designed to evaluate estradiol in women; men need to measure it with the so-call sensitive test, LC, MS/MS. Have these been discussed with your doctor yet?

I tried a clomid retard but it made my anxiety shoot through the roof! Will I be ok just not taking the clomid after three injections? My pdoc wants to try amitriptyline to combat the anxiety which has probably caused all these issues??? Thaiughrs?

CoastWatcher

I tried a clomid retard but it made my anxiety shoot through the roof! Will I be ok just not taking the clomid after three injections? My pdoc wants to try amitriptyline to combat the anxiety which has probably caused all these issues??? Thaiughrs?

I do think that anything you can do to address your anxiety is a positive move.

burnoutat42

I agree but I don't know if it wd symptoms or low t they are almost identical! The Ativan messed me up. i had some trouble urinating like normal this am. It is normal to have an enlarged prostate?!?
How are you doing now bro? I get up to urinate 5 or more times a night...sometimes more. I also don't want to ejaculate as it has become a freaking painful experience!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me