can you take HCG before going on trip? If normally taking daily.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Inject daily, but going on a trip for ten days. Can I take in advance?
Are you on HCG mono or testosterone + HCG? If on testosterone + HCG and you don’t want to take the HCG with you just skip it for 10 days. HCG half life is very short. There is no point in trying to front loading it. And a big shot of HCG can actually create you so short term issues.

roadglide

Are you on HCG mono or testosterone + HCG? If on testosterone + HCG and you don't want to take the HCG with you just skip it for 10 days. HCG half life is very short. There is no point in trying to front loading it. And a big shot of HCG can actually create you so short term issues.

Hey Healthman, thanks for the reply. I'm on HCG and T so I'll just skip for ten days.

YOu can skip it without having an appreciable impact on your T therapy. I think could only be an issue if HCG mono and/or you were secondary hypo but even then there are cooling options for travel if you have to keep it cold.

roadglide

YOu can skip it without having an appreciable impact on your T therapy. I think could only be an issue if HCG mono and/or you were secondary hypo but even then there are cooling options for travel if you have to keep it cold.

Thanks Vince, I do have a couple cooler bags if needed.

Vince

Super Moderator
When I take a trip, I just take my testosterone and skip my HCG. I've never had any issues and always feel great.

jdthoosier

I buy my HCG from the Defy Store, so I just get a new vial and mix it when I get to the destination. Assuming you have a room fridge or the like to store it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me