Can our Body Increase its own Production of Testosterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arturo

Rather than introducing outside sources of Testosterone with all the related side effects and requisite blood monitoring, not to mention how TRT stops the body's production of its own Testosterone, does anyone know of ways to stimulate the body's production of its own Testosterone. My doctor claimed that any such approach is merely "hype".

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator

4:15amstreet

A lot depends on the reason for your low T. If you are young to middleaged, overweight and have relatively high body fat, losing the fat with a healthy diet and appropriate amounts and intensity levels of exercise is likely to help some. Plus it's good for you anyways. On the pharmaceutical front, a small dose-say .25 to .5 mg- of anastrozole every other day can also increase T production by up to 50%, but also comes with it's own small risk of side effects due to the relatively low estradiol levels it causes. That said, most men who take it do see results in their T levels while keeping their estradiol in the normal range, albeit the low end of the range. Whether that translates into feeling better if you have low T symptoms is an open question though.

BigBamBoo

Do some research on intermittent fasting. It has shown to increase FT and TT in some men.
I have been doing fasting for awhile now and overall I feel much better all around.

I will say the first few weeks was tuff, but once I got use to it, all is good now.

Arturo

I am 75, recovering from Prostate Cancer, which was eventually treated with radiation and 2 3 month worth shots of Lupron, the latter having resulted in 3 fractures, 2 in my spine and one in my left foot. Needless to say my testosterone never returned to its low level following the Lupron and my bones have been breaking. I started Testosterone 1% 3 weeks ago and have gained 8 pounds without any noted change in what seems like a health diet. Any thoughts on why this is happening?

madman

Super Moderator
I am 75, recovering from Prostate Cancer, which was eventually treated with radiation and 2 3 month worth shots of Lupron, the latter having resulted in 3 fractures, 2 in my spine and one in my left foot. Needless to say my testosterone never returned to its low level following the Lupron and my bones have been breaking. I started Testosterone 1% 3 weeks ago and have gained 8 pounds without any noted change in what seems like a health diet. Any thoughts on why this is happening?

post#3

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching