Can increasing HCG take the place of TRT temporarily?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Been on 2x "100mg Test C" & 2x "500IU HCG" for nearly 3 months and loving the results (mind, body, etc.).

Due to Covid19 my lady and I are forced to move our first pregnancy forward to about 3 months from now. To prepare for this shall what protocol recommendations are recommended? Shall I cut the weekly Test in half and double the HCG? Maybe keep the Test and double the HCG (I'd prefer to keep the Test the same of course).

I'll be getting blood work and a sperm test in the next few weeks to help guide this decision.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
The thread should help.

DS3

Been on 2x "100mg Test C" & 2x "500IU HCG" for nearly 3 months and loving the results (mind, body, etc.).

Due to Covid19 my lady and I are forced to move our first pregnancy forward to about 3 months from now. To prepare for this shall what protocol recommendations are recommended? Shall I cut the weekly Test in half and double the HCG? Maybe keep the Test and double the HCG (I'd prefer to keep the Test the same of course).

I'll be getting blood work and a sperm test in the next few weeks to help guide this decision.
Interview with by Dr. Lipshultz about preserving fertility while on TRT.

Study by Dr. Ramasamy regarding fertility while on TRT and suggested protocol:

Personally, I would get a semen analysis conducted before changing your protocol because you could very well be able to impregnate your wife with no change. As Dr. Ramasamy said, only 66% of men become azoospermic while on TRT, and co-administration of HCG alongside T has demonstrated great promise in preserving fertility.

If your semen analysis comes back poorly, then it would be worth getting off Test for a short period of time, as the study suggests, and increasing your HCG while adding in either Clomid or FSH until fertility is achieved.

TLawyer

For what it's worth, I was concerned about running out of testosterone a few weeks ago, and Defy recommended that I take 300iu of HCG daily, or 500iu every other day, if I did until my refill came in. Granted, however, this was intended to be only a temporary fix until my refill came in (i.e., maybe a week or two), not something for several months.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me