Cables

Buy Lab Tests Online

LVJR

Nelson,

You mentioned that you only use cables for chest exercises. Is this by choice or rather a result of an injury?

Do you feel like your chest gets a complete workout?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I've done a ton of cable cross covers from all directions and can say my chest wouldn't be as thick as it is today if not for them.

BUT, I went heavy with 10 reps per set at four sets and it was hard as shit...but I got the base I was looking for.

Now, I am Hammer Strength on all three inclines with less stress on the tendons and same result.

To me, cable cross overs are the shits and if you really want a sick supper thick chest I don't know of any other move that can do it if you really focus!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I love cables since they are a lot safer on my back and joints. They still provide 3 dimensional resistance.

Here is two of my favorite cable exercises that have really added mass to my triceps. I also do a lot of chest exercises at different angles.

GlennMarsh

I thinks the use of cables in chest exercise don't gives you good results,.
Chest exercises is best with bench press and with dumbbells,.Its give your chest more size as compered to cables ,.,.

bruin

Nelson, very good vid. I love cables, I feel I have more control over weights with certain exercises. I have used these exercises and will incorporate your instruction of implementing the concentrated squeeze at the end of the contraction form now on!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I thinks the use of cables in chest exercise don't gives you good results,.
Chest exercises is best with bench press and with dumbbells,.Its give your chest more size as compered to cables ,.,.

I won't argue with this point, but that said I won't risk the chance for injury a flat bench can do especially on shoulders and pecs.

Some of the top bodybuilders no longer use flat bench for just that reason.

Do some research on why Jay doesn't do it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me