Bryan Johnson, who spends $2M a year for 18-year-old body.

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigTex

Interesting, but what does the guy do for fun?

I read Taryn Southern, the ex-fiancée, said the following.

"She also alleged Johnson had flings with “more than a dozen women” during their relationship, paid for prostitutes and pursued women through “Sugar Daddy” apps, according to the court filing."

Go to wonder how that works? Full body condom maybe?

The ex-fiancée got breast cancer, and became a "net negative" for him.

Hope he lives to at least 150, he needs to because at least 50% of his free time is committed to becoming younger.
As we see with most very rich men, you don't need to look young, or even look good because there are so many gold diggers in our society they will come after you like bees on honey. No doubt Taryn Southern wasn't dating this guy because of his looks. Look at Jeff Besos....Bill Gates.....it amazing to me they even get laid. But as we know money attracts them.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

I just don't get super rich people that want to look good, knowing that their money remains the main attractor to them.

If I was that rich, I would just try to be healthy, and constantly hire prostitutes because I would be "a mark" for gold diggers and can never be sure if someone is with me for me or most probably for my money. Not that this is bad, money is a form of "attractiveness", as superficial as physical attractiveness, but these people will try to extort money later, like it is happening now to Johnson. With prostitutes, it is just safer.

schismz

His pitch deck was passed around through the VC community last year to institutional investors and anybody wanting to put in at least $25K on a private placement round. The takeaway I received is... "Blueprint" is a bunch of crap, I mean it collects together a lot of techniques that work such as intermittent fasting, etc, but this dude's lifestyle and surgeries and on and on are... an interesting psych study, but he's not really rewinding time. I mean, he looks like an emaciated 45yr old who works out <shrug>.

FWIW Kernel, his hi-tech helmet which Cybin dumped into their psychedelics mishmash is an equal amount of crap. Lots of das blinkenlights which do... nothing of any value except mesmerize investors in their pump n' dump (which has already pumped and dumped, like everything else in psychedelics which is a PubCo).

His payments processing system OTOH actually worked, go figure ;-)

His new look is very... woke. I guess within the context of the US as a whole he's trying to fit in? Perhaps transitioning will be part of his uber-life extension regimen. A few years ago I would've laughed, right now, it's about the level of the room we're all trapped in within this weird reality show which is America circa 2023 (apologies to anybody reading these words from another country, but it's not like most of Earth is doing much better at this point).

EDIT: btw what's not crap is work that Greg Fahy is doing with Metformin + HGH +, and David Sinclair's recent work. Lots of cool things worth checking out.

Last edited:

DragonBits

I think his website blueprint is worth checking out.

90% of the supplements I Have taken before and most of the supplements he takes are talked about on this forum. It maybe 111 pills, but it looks like 27 different suplements.

Which BTW I think is dangerious to take so many supplements for someone like myself, as that can throw off the balance in your body. He has a team of 30 people and takes a lot of tests, so he can avoid that sort of problem. The actual cost of the supplements seems to be $11 a day.

I got more curious because I ran across his name today when I was looking into trudiagnostic, a company that does Epigenetic analysis. They sell TruAge PACE / TruAge complete.

Checking out if it was worthwhile to get this sort of test. Life extenstio had a sale going on for this test, but still expensive at $411.00. I think it is interesting, but what to do with the info? One way this is used is to make changes then test again (at least 3 months), which would get too expensive for me to keep doing.

Bryan is 45, he should be healthy, how will he be doing at 70-90 will be the key.

Fortunate

How the hell did I miss this thread when it first came out!? Incredible entertainment. This guy is so creepy. Absolutely narcissistic personality disorder, as astutely pointed out above. 1977 calories? Maybe the year he was born (not surprising for a narcissist)? There is nothing more annoying than someone who is trying to be something they are not. He is the absolute worst version of this.

Holy shit.

BigTex

WOW, I took this seriously enough to actually watch the video. This guy looks sick. Might help if he actually walked out into the sun for once in his life. He has that bluish/green vampire look to his skin that make him looks seriously sick. I have seen 16 year old's with broader shoulders. His shoulders are just about as wide as his chest and his neck looks smaller than a pencil. I would honestly if I had pay $2 million I would gladly give it to not to look anything like this guy. What a shame that a guy in his early 40's is so obsessive about getting old. Bro, you got a long way to go and I promise you can take all the pills you want you are still going get old. Then to be arrogant enough to waste your life making a video trying to convince others to be like you? How many million is this guy going to waste in the next 30-40 years of his life doing stupid things to not be old. Father time catches up with us all.

More on the $2million dollar man

Last edited:

GLJX

It not uncommon for the longevity-obsessed crowd to look emaciated, as calorie restriction is a good way to increase life span. Personally, I'd rather live an average life span which being relatively strong and healthy than live to 100 while being skinny and frail.

t_spacemonkey

I was really surprised that guy is a vegan, where it is not a secret that a vegan diet is absolute trash. maybe thats why needs 100 supplements to balance his shitty diet. but otherwise the guy do seem to pretty solid overall, i checked his blueprint and was surprised that i take something like 50% of the supplements he recommends.

T

tareload

Where is the oxandrolone and GH?

GNC would be proud.

I really thought there would be more.

Last edited by a moderator:

t_spacemonkey

Ehh, I think he looks like shyte. I’m not hating on the dude and if what he’s doing fulfills his life then more power to him.
I agree he lock like Data from star trek. his diet which is vegan is complete shit IMHO. he looks like he avoids sun all together. I went through the list of supplements and I have to say most stuff looks ok to me, I even take a lot of those. not judging him, but you just can't feel good while on a vegan diet. this stuff is so deficient in key nutrients. maybe thats why he needs 3 large boxes of pills each day?

BigTex

Vegan influencer Zhanna D'Art 'dies of starvation and exhaustion' in Malaysia after switching to an 'extreme' tropical fruit diet

• Influencer, whose name is Zhanna Samsonova, apparently died of 'starvation'
  • Samsonova, originally from Russia, ate a strict diet of raw foods and fruit

Keepfit1

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com