Bryan Johnson, who spends $2M a year for 18-year-old body.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

He does some form of daily intermittent fasting (not eating after noon), lost body and face fat (at some point his body fat dropped to 3%), which looks extremely aging in the face.

Then he got fat injections in the face to restore the fat, which invariably feminizes the face and is not reversible, and on that last pic he looks like he is transitioning to a female. I'm not sure if that was his intention.

T

tareload

He does some form of daily intermittent fasting (not eating after noon), lost body and face fat (at some point his body fat dropped to 3%), which looks extremely aging in the face.

Then he got fat injections in the face to restore the fat, which invariably feminizes the face and is not reversible, and on that last pic he looks like he is transitioning to a female. I'm not sure if that was his intention.

Definitely will be transfemale in next few years. Another lifespan hack? I am skeptical.

T

tareload

He better start soon on a new "programme" of blood transfusions from young boys:

New study

sammmy

He definitely can play the role of Dracula but he is an extreme vegan. Emaciated by overtraining, with only "EXACTLY 1977" calories daily. This sounds delusional and the "doctors" around him keep feeding that delusion that he is getting "younger" for the endless cash flow.

Frankly, getting young blood transfusion would probably be more effective than all this, but transfusions do not come without risk of some weird infection that the screening tests missed.

DragonBits

Interesting, but what does the guy do for fun?

I read Taryn Southern, the ex-fiancée, said the following.

"She also alleged Johnson had flings with “more than a dozen women” during their relationship, paid for prostitutes and pursued women through “Sugar Daddy” apps, according to the court filing."

Go to wonder how that works? Full body condom maybe?

The ex-fiancée got breast cancer, and became a "net negative" for him.

Hope he lives to at least 150, he needs to because at least 50% of his free time is committed to becoming younger.

DixieWrecked

This guy seems miserable. Trying to defy nature will do that. Constantly seeking, consuming to bring happiness. I have found it much more fulfilling to accept reality and working within those parameters. Im happy looking good for a 41 year old. Trying to look like I'm 25 is just cringe.

Last edited:

sammmy

I want to be miserable like him with his millions/billions. Judging by his x-gf claims, he has many "extracurricular activities" that his money can easily buy. It's not all about drinking celery juice ...

T

tareload

I want to be miserable like him with his millions/billions. Judging by his x-gf claims, he has many "extracurricular activities" that his money can easily buy. It's not all about drinking celery juice ...

Just don't get those muscle implants. Horrible.

T

tareload

She also alleged Johnson had flings with “more than a dozen women” during their relationship, paid for prostitutes and pursued women through “Sugar Daddy” apps, according to the court filing."
Only to procur future fashion tips.

DixieWrecked

I've slept with a ton of women and it never gave me fulfillment. It's a nice perk and I enjoy it but it's not the foundation and frame to build a life upon. I've actually found that when I was seeking the hardest was when I was the most selfish and empty. The happiest times of my life was when I was the least self centered and in turn women love(d) me. Maybe he is happy, maybe I'm wrong. But bailing on a person you love because cancer is a bummer doesn't emit internal peace to me. But who am I to judge. Not sure what kind of person I'd be if I had billions. Probably far from enlightenment though.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me