Blood Test Question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sasha0921

So I have been to two endocrinologist over the past year and a half and gave had multiple blood tests done to check my testosterone levels and other things. The highest I have come back for testosterone was 178ng/dl. My most recent free t(dialysis) was 2% my free t serum was 36pg/nl(flagged as low). My SHBG was 11.9nmol/l. Other tets have show not low free testosterone but right on the border of low. The way the doctor explained it to me was that they don't count total T but only the free T. Also I was told a low SHBG should create a higher free T. So my question is why are my T levels super low and my free T levels are borderline low, but I have a low SHBG which if anything should cause me to have a higher free T level. Basically should I get another opinion. I am military so it is very hard for us to get it covered and my experience is that endocrinologists don't seem to like TrT very much based on how the doctor kept telling me that it would kill me. Anyways any thoughts are appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I am military so it is very hard for us to get it covered and my experience is that endocrinologists don't seem to like TrT very much based on how the doctor kept telling me that it would kill me.
None of what your doctor is telling you is true and your doctor doesn't specialize in this area of medicine and is talking out his ignorant ***.

The low testosterone will kill you and a high testosterone will extend your life. In fact multiple peer-reviewed studies show men with the highest quartile of testosterone are shown to have a 30% reduced risk of cardiovascular events and death from any cause when above 550 ng/dL.

All of this data seems to be ignored by doctors across the country.

If you're trying to get low T treatment at the VA, don't.

Defining "Healthy" Testosterone

Multiple peer-reviewed papers state that "testosterone deficiencies" are more prevalent and "desirable testosterone" levels in men are actually much higher than what is currently being considered as "normal" in doctors' practices across the country. Case in point: A cross-sectional study of Swedish men ages 69 to 80 years showed the risk for premature death from any cause and the risk for suffering a major cardiovascular event were inversely correlated with the total serum testosterone concentration (i.e., the higher the testosterone levels, the lower the risk of death).

Specifically with regards to cardiovascular events, men in the highest quartile of testosterone (at or higher than 550 ng/dL) had a lower risk of cardiovascular events compared with men with lower testosterone.

More importantly, details from this study show that it did not matter if a man's total testosterone was very low (below 340 ng/dL ) or moderately low (up to 549 ng/dL ) – all men with T levels below 549 ng/dL had a similar increased risk for suffering a cardiovascular event. Only when total testosterone exceeded 550 ng/dL did cardiovascular risk drop.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching