Blood Test- Do i apply for TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

papp23

Hello everyone, im 29 years old.

I have been feeling lately more tired, libido is there but i have a lot less morning woods, spontaneous erections, etc.

What made me run blood tests was the feeling more tired for no reason having good sleep and good eating habits, also forgetfullness, brain fog.

What do you think?

Attachments

• Blood test.jpg
    Blood test.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 65
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I would suggest more working on Thyroid than Testosterone at this point I think that would be preferential...what country are you from? Your FT3 should be closer to 4.0 and is rather low. TSH is elevated at 3.2X, too. Would be nice to see if it's available to you an additional test called Reverse T3.

papp23

I would suggest more working on Thyroid than Testosterone at this point I think that would be preferential...what country are you from? Your FT3 should be closer to 4.0 and is rather low. TSH is elevated at 3.2X, too. Would be nice to see if it's available to you an additional test called Reverse T3.
Thanks for the fast answer.

Im from Greece, i have in my plans probably today or tomorrow to test Reverse T3 and Thyroid antibodies

I would suggest though that you run all 5 our general advice is that you can't or shouldn't run only those two in isolation...whichever is affordable for you.

papp23

Even though the blood test was from last saturday right?

So you recommend testing again for
FT3
FT4
TSH
RT3
Thyroid Antibodies

Is that right? should i add ferritin-iron or anything else?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me