Blood panel review

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cadmus1

I'm just going to post this current lab panel. Seeing as how there are numerous questions that will come from this. I will just let you guys ask them and I will answer them in kind.

WT

Attachments

• Lab Panel.pdf
    350.4 KB · Views: 180
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I quickly looked over your labs, your levels look good. Except are you supplementing with creatine and looks like your diet is not very clean.

Cadmus1

Yes, creatine is added to post workout shake. Diet could be dialed in but not TAD either. Cook at home, little to no fast food mostly water ( sodas, juice, alcohol limited to weekends & in small amounts.) Dosing protocol up to labs:
.5 ml E3d ,sub-q, of 200 mg/ml of T-cyp.
1 mg anastrozole on day of injections.
Still trying to find my sweet spot. I do recall feeling more energetic, motivated, stronger libido on a previously smaller dose. Doc suggested keeping the same dose but increasing the time between from E3d to E5d. That way the AI can keep up with the test. Will recheck soon if anything feels off, otherwise will be back in 2-3 months.

Cholesterol, obviously, a real problem for you. Your Thyroids look good, and your T I assumed wasn't taken in a "trough" as well call it. How much TCyp are you injecting and how often? When was your blood drawn in relation to your last injection?
100mg 2x per week isn't doing you any favors...and way too much Anastrozole @ 1mg and you're E is still 48 though that's the wrong test for Estradiol.

Cadmus1

Agreed, working on cholesterol. Bloods were indeed drawn on a "trough", the day before next injection, but on an every 3 day schedule, it didn't seem to make much of a difference.
Injecting 1/2 an ml (100 mg) every 3 days. My doctor normally doesn't use quest diagnostic, but they were busy tha day. Normally use Clinical Pathology Labratories. So, should I use the ultrasendstive test instead? I have absolutely no problem switching up test, just that there are so many conflicting recommendations. Which test do you suggest & why that particular test over the other ones?

It's as simple as one is for females and one is for males. Typically look for the methodology of the test, as in: LC/MS/MS. Quest test is 30289, terms Sensitive and UltraSensitive seem to interchange. The test you had uses the ROCHE ECLIA and is for females. Quest even prints a little paragraph there essentially saying its the wrong test for males.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me