Better libido on smaller dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Indy57

Has anybody else noticed a better libido and erections on a lower dose? I recent switched ( 3 weeks ago) from 25mg T ED to 18mg T ED and have noticed a big improvement in libido and erections since switching

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I recent switched ( 3 weeks ago) from 25mg T ED to 18mg T ED and have noticed a big improvement in libido and erections since switching
A lot of guys notice improved libido after recent dosing changes, it's a bit premature to judge your protocol at 3 weeks in.

That would be like running a 500 M sprint and celebrating the win before you cross the finish line.

Let's hear you say this after 6 weeks, then we can celebrate.

Belekas

nobody
A lot of guys notice improved libido after recent dosing changes, it's a bit premature to judge your protocol at 3 weeks in.

That would be like running a 500 M sprint and celebrating the win before you cross the finish line.

Agree. Seen many guys report raging libidos and sex drive increase when they switch protocols and then the opposite after 6-12 weeks. Probably a 1000 and 1 thing effects libido so hard to say what variable manipulation is responsible to be fair and yet we all have good and bad days and theres nothing you can do about it. Thats life.

Indy57

I’ve been in TRT 8 years and tried every protocol under the sun at various times. This is the best I have felt since I started and went through the honeymoon phase. I hear what your saying but I’m not a rookie either and was just passing it along for anyone else who might be struggling

Willyt

I’ve been in TRT 8 years and tried every protocol under the sun at various times. This is the best I have felt since I started and went through the honeymoon phase. I hear what your saying but I’m not a rookie either and was just passing it along for anyone else who might be struggling
I have also experienced the boosts from protocol change, but I have to wonder if this was more a case of 25mm daily being too high of a dose considering its providing 2.5x the T that a normal healthy young male produces naturally. Time will tell. Keep us posted if the 18mg continues to work

Systemlord

If you're doing this well on a daily protocol, I wonder how you would respond to twice-daily Jatenzo...

I don't respond to once or twice weekly dosing on injections, I only respond to treatment with very frequent dosing.

I'm currently on Jatenzo @237 mg twice-daily. Also Jatenzo is the only treatment where I have sexual function after reaching a steady state.

SS1LE

Has anybody else noticed a better libido and erections on a lower dose? I recent switched ( 3 weeks ago) from 25mg T ED to 18mg T ED and have noticed a big improvement in libido and erections since switching
what were your labs like on 25MG Daily, I tried 10mg, 12mg , and 14mg Daily....doing pretty good at 14mg.....I debated at trying 16mg Dally , I also did try backing down to the previous dosages again but never felt has good as the 14MG.

Indy57

what were your labs like on 25MG Daily, I tried 10mg, 12mg , and 14mg Daily....doing pretty good at 14mg.....I debated at trying 16mg Dally , I also did try backing down to the previous dosages again but never felt has good as the 14MG.
Total T was 1145, E2 43 SHBG was 28 Hematocrit at 50.2

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching