Menopur Effects On Ejaculate

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blackbond07

Quick questionsl guys. Has anyone taken Menopur and seen a difference in ejaculate volume? I've been on TRT a few years along with HCG and my ejaculate volume is definitely less than it was before. Me and my GF are trying to conceive so I'm including Menopur in my stack but I wanted to know if it makes a difference in ejaculate volume.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Quick questionsl guys. Has anyone taken Menopur and seen a difference in ejaculate volume? I've been on TRT a few years along with HCG and my ejaculate volume is definitely less than it was before. Me and my GF are trying to conceive so I'm including Menopur in my stack but I wanted to know if it makes a difference in ejaculate volume.

Thanks

If anything adding in hMG/FSH will improve the quality/quantity of sperm which is made by the germ/Sertoli cells in the testes as FSH acts directly upon such.

It can also help with improving testicular volume when combined with hCG although hCG will be the main drive as it mimics LH which stimulates the Leydig cells in the testes to produce ITT (intratesticular testosterone) which is critical for the maintenance of germ cells/seminiferous tubules let alone fertility.

The majority of the testicular volume (80%) is made up of germ cells/seminiferous tubules.

Unfortunately, when it comes to semen volume doubtful it will have any significant impact as a majority of the seminal fluid comes from the seminal vesicles (65-75%), prostate (25-30%), bulbourethral gland (<1%).

Secretions from the testes are only (2-5%) of seminal fluid.

*The composition of post-ejaculatory semen is highly variable between men and within individual men over the course of their lifetimes. However, approximately 90% of the semen is composed of fluid from the seminal vesicles, prostate, and bulbourethral gland, in descending order of percent contribution.[3••] As such, only a small fraction of the semen is composed of spermatozoa

* Since 80% of testicular volume consists of germinal epithelium and seminiferous tubules, a reduction in these cells is usually manifested by testicular atrophy and this reflects the loss of both spermatogenesis and Leydig cell function

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me