Benzoato de bencilo

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rain27

Quiero transferir enantato de una ampolla a un vial esteril pero aqui es el testoviron y como excipiente tiene benzoato de bencilo , alguien sabe si este funciona como conservante?
En mi pais no consigo alcohol bencilico y la testo viene solamente en ampollas . Busque en google y lo unico que vi fue que se usa para la sarna , lo que no se si funciona igual que el alcohool bencilico limitando la reproduccion bacterial.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
[QUOTE = "Rain27, post: 157166, member: 38859"] I want to transfer enanthate from a vial to a sterile vial but here is testoviron and as an excipient it has benzyl benzoate, does anyone know if it works as a preservative?
In my country I don't get benzyl alcohol and the testo comes only in blisters. Look on Google and the only thing I saw was that it is used for scabies, which I don't know if it works the same as benzyl alcohol limiting bacterial reproduction. [/ QUOTE]

Excipients
The vehiculum in oil depots is of course the oil. There are several types of oil that can be processed: sesame oil, arachis oil, castor oil and coconut oil (also known as medium-chain triglycerides (MCT)) (Table 1.2). All oils are derived from a mixture of saturated fatty acids. The viscosity of the oil is relevant during administration because high viscous liquids cause difficulties to pass through a needle. Furthermore, it is a parameter that influences the diffusion coefficient, which will be explained in the next paragraph.

Screenshot (528).png

Besides the oil component, an additional excipient in oil depots is benzyl alcohol (BOH) (see Table 1.1). The main function in oil depots is that it enhances the solubility of the processed lipophilic prodrugs (Table 1.3). The second function of BOH is to ease the administration because of its viscosity reducing effect. The last function of BOH is that is acts as a local anaesthetic.

Other frequently used excipients are benzyl benzoate (BBA) and ethanol (EtOH). An overview is given in Table 1.3 below

Screenshot (529).png

Benzyl alcohol and Benzyl benzoate both act as preservatives.

Rain27

Loco ✌
Entonces los dos impiden el crecimiento bacterial ? Mi idea es transferir el testoviron a un vial esteril para poder dosificarlo a diario , puedo estar tranquilo entonces?
No quisiera terminar con una infeccion

madman

Super Moderator
10ml Testosterone Vials - Endangered Species? - Anabolic.org

Regarding multi-dose vials:

Simply put, 4 weeks is the standard threshold that the pharmaceutical companies are required to meet in testing. They can’t guarantee sterility beyond that. The 28-day rule is, likewise, an important safety measure. The use of preservative agents in injectable solutions generally doesn’t protect them from bacterial contamination completely. They slow development, not eliminate it. Bacteria can actually grow in these vials just fine, albeit more slowly in comparison to most water-based solutions. Case in point, the most bacteria-laden steroid vial I ever sent to an analytical lab was a vial of oil-based testosterone that had been punctured months earlier but not completely used.

As you know multi-dose vials are meant to be used numerous times when drawing medication as oppose to ampoules which are meant for one time use.

In North America injectable esterified testosterone is commonly manufactured in multi-dose vials and only within the past few years due to the 28 day rule is now also manufactured in 1 ml vials.

In Europe countries injectable esterified testosterone is commonly manufactured in ampoules as multi-dosed vials are viewed as unsanitary.

Rain27

Gracias loco ..
No me va bien en inyecciones una vez por s3mana compre viales de 10ml de ABC Pharma por amazon , tengo 7 asi que pienso poder usarlos sin problemas por lo menos durante 25 dias . El alcohol benzilico por mas que pudiera conseguirlo me da miedo ya que no se ni el grado de pureza ni los otros estabilizantes quizas interactuen con la composicion del testoviron y termine en emergencias

madman

Super Moderator
[QUOTE = "Rain27, post: 157191, member: 38859"] I am limited in my country only blisters or gel. [/ QUOTE]

I just sent you a pm!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching