Becoming Hairy from Gels?

Buy Lab Tests Online

galaxy

Question regarding Androgel and other transdermals. What's the general experience regarding hairiness at the application site? I've seen a couple posters mention it, but most of the threads I've seen regarding gels/creams have been around their efficacy.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Question regarding Androgel and other transdermals. What's the general experience regarding hairiness at the application site? I've seen a couple posters mention it, but most of the threads I've seen regarding gels/creams have been around their efficacy.
You will probably get more hair in the area you apply the gel/cream. When i tried testosterone cream i was applying on my inner thighs and I def got more hair in that area. For me cream didn’t work. My skin didn’t absorb enough. My doctor at the time told me to try applying in the perianal area. It worked but it was a pain in the sss. Switched to injections and never going back to creams.

blackebob

I put mine on the deltoids so I could cover it up with a T shirt to protect from contact. I shaved both Delts to allow smooth application. I did not see an increase in growth.

madman

Super Moderator

DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is responsible for excess hair growth.

Higher dht levels are achieved using transdermal as oppose to injections due to route of application as skin contains high levels of the 5-alpha reductase enzyme which converts testosterone to dht.

The increase in body hair growth is common on trt and ones genetics/sensitivity of the AR (androgen receptor) to dht will determine the degree of hairiness.

Increasing testosterone levels exogenously whether using transdermal or injection can cause increased body hair growth due to increases in testosterones metabolite dht.

adshan

I use Test Cream on my testicles to increase DHT. Since starting that, I've had a huge increase of hair growth on my belly, chest, and back.
Did you ever try injections? If so did they do the same to your body hair growth? I actually would like more body hair.

madman

Super Moderator
Did you ever try injections? If so did they do the same to your body hair growth? I actually would like more body hair.

Regardless of what method of trt is used whether (pellet, oral, patch, transdermal gel/cream, intranasal, injection) increased facial/body hair can be a common cosmetic side-effect most men will experience.

To what degree would come down to one's genetics which will have a significant impact on the distribution/density of facial/body hair growth in the individual.

madman

Super Moderator
A common trait among men that use exogenous T when on trt or using/abusing for the sole purpose of muscle enhancement is much thicker/darker/coarser hair growth which tends to be patchy in areas such as the upper back/lats.

Let alone hair can grow much faster.

Can be an unpleasant experience for some.

I was never an overly hairy individual other than legs, glutes, arms but after starting trt as the months went by not only does my hair grow much faster but I now have much darker/thicker/coarser patches of unsightly hair on my upper back/lats/shoulders.

Be careful what you wish for!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching