At what age did you start testosterone and what was your total testosterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

WestB87

Old thread, but I was 35 with total T at 270 ng/dl. Free at 10.8 pg/ml. DHEA 490 ug/dl. LH 5.1 mUI/ml. IGF-1 285 ng/ml. E2 15.8 pg/ml. SHBG 23 nmol/ml.

electrify

I started at 21 while in college having low motivation/mood/anxiety issues from HPA dysregulation and I am 29 now. My T levels were not that low at around 400-450 although my E2 was around 15-20 so low ish.

It helped quite a bit, not a full cure and I still had mood swings but over time things kind of just dissapated. I honestly thought that the whole "it will shut you down permanantly" was scare stories. I went on and off multiple times although have not gone off at all since around 24.

jayt

I was 61 went to Urologist. T was at 300-400. Now do 100ml a week/ 2 shots of 50ml on Tuesday and Friday and maintain T at 1000 to 1200. Also take Anastrozole 1mg per week to keep estrogen low. Feel and perform as well as I did at 20. I visit Dr. 3 times a year for blood tests.

aneuman

I was 61 went to Urologist. T was at 300-400. Now do 100ml a week/ 2 shots of 50ml on Tuesday and Friday and maintain T at 1000 to 1200. Also take Anastrozole 1mg per week to keep estrogen low. Feel and perform as well as I did at 20. I visit Dr. 3 times a year for blood tests.
@jayt, given the similarities of our starting age and treatment, I'd like to ask, how long have you been on it, how are your HCT/HGB, any advice?

Gman86

Was 27 with a total of around 650-700, high SHBG, and a free T either right at the bottom of the range, or slightly below, depending on what set of labs i look back at

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me