Aspirated in thigh and drew in blood

Buy Lab Tests Online

Steelballs

In seven years injecting T this never happened til now. I always see on this site don’t worry about aspirating if you inject in your thigh. Curious if anyone aspirated, saw blood and ignored it and injected anyways or knew the T hit the bloodstream due to breathing issues.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

It’s amazing to me how many people will spend god knows how long drawing and injecting oil in a 29g syringe but don’t want to take 2 seconds to aspirate.

SilverSurfer

It’s amazing to me how many people will spend god knows how long drawing and injecting oil in a 29g syringe but don’t want to take 2 seconds to aspirate.

Frankly, because there is no need to, that’s why. Diabetics certainly don’t aspirate. I’m a recovering Fentanyl addict, so I’m only interested in a healthy relationship with my medications and with needles. I don’t have the luxury of messing around with needles and taking any more time or energy than absolutely necessary.

Turkishjade1989

Fellow addict here. IV meth and heroin user. Clean 6 years. TRT for 5. I think a healthy relationship with needles involves doing things right. Addicts aspirate to make sure they have found a vein. As a healthy TRT user wouldn’t I want to make sure I am not in the vein. Just because it rarely happens does not mean you should skip it. Odds are it has to happen to somebody some time. Could be you.
Frankly, because there is no need to, that’s why. Diabetics certainly don’t aspirate. I’m a recovering Fentanyl addict, so I’m only interested in a healthy relationship with my medications and with needles. I don’t have the luxury of messing around with needles and taking any more time or energy than absolutely necessary.

RLW

A healthy relationship with medications and needles includes understsnding how to properly administer your medication and the risks associated with doing it incorrectly. You have indicated in your post that you don't have either of those things.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me