Aspartame Damages Testicular Function

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

This is an animal study, but still very concerning. Another reason to avoid eating processed foods. Unfortunately, I only have access to the abstract, which leaves out some information I like to know.

"In this experimental study, a total of 36 adult male mice were randomly divided into four groups of nine animals each. Three groups received aspartame at doses of 40, 80 and 160 mg/kg (gavage) for 90 days; also, a control group was considered. Twenty-four hours after the last treatment, animals were sacrificed. Then, body and testis weights, sperm parameters, serum testosterone concentration, total antioxidant capacity, and malondialdehyde (MDA) levels, antioxidant enzymes [superoxide dismutase (SOD), catalase (CAT) and glutathione peroxidase (GSH-Px)] activities in blood, histomorphometrical indices and histochemical changes in testis were evaluated; also, mRNA and immunohistochemical expression of Hsp70-2 was measured in testis tissue.
"The results revealed remarkable differences in sperm parameters, testosterone and oxidative stress biomarkers levels, and histomorphometrical indices, between the control and treatment groups. Also, in 80 and 160 mg/kg aspartame treated groups, expression of Hsp70-2 was decreased. Besides, in the aspartame receiving groups, some histochemical changes in testicular tissue were observed.
"The findings of the present study elucidated that long-term consumption of aspartame resulted in reproductive damages in male mice through induction of oxidative stress."

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I always read that artificial sweeteners, destroys a person guy bacteria. Contributes to type two diabetes.

Jinzang

I always read that artificial sweeteners, destroys a person guy bacteria. Contributes to type two diabetes.

I think the best advice is that if something is bad for you is to reduce your consumption of it rather than look for an artificial substitute. The people eating Beyond Burgers thinking they're healthier than regular burgers are just fooling themselves.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me