As Flu Scare Tactics Unfolds, Skip The Vaccine, Eat Eggs

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

If I feel some sort of flu-like sickness coming on I add liposomal vitamin C and up my normal vitamin C dose until the feeling passes. This, and making sure I get some extra sleep, has worked well for years with no flu shot.

JimBob

My doctor recommended tactic is to take Vicodin for the first 2-3 days of the initial onslaught, when the body-headache, and respiratory problems are so severe. It will knock out the achiness and allow you to SLEEP well. I've only tried this one time, and it worked better than I would have ever guessed. Only for the really bad flu.

LTChris

I get the shot every year, coincidentally I have not had the flu since starting TRT a couple of years ago. Eat egg yolks(raw), but don't do so well with the whites!? Great food, but a common allergen.

I had the flu last year worst part was getting tested for it with the swab jammed up both sides of my nose. Literally that was the worst part of it.

Jinzang

There's good evidence that Vitamin D supplementation protects against respiratory illnesses, including influenza. The protection is greatest in those with the lowest Vitamin D levels, es you would expect. I don't have a strong opinion on the flu vaccine, except that if you get it, make sure it does not have thimerosal, the mercury containing preservative.

Sean Mosher

Ironically for me, every time I've gotten the flu shot I still have gotten sick (times when it was required by work).
When I don't get the shot I don't get sick lol.
We'll see what happens this year.

Ive had one flu shot that I can think of after my military service where it was mandatory you receive a shot. One flu episode in ~15 years of just one shot I think I did pretty well though I'm not in any of the risk categories.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me