Are vitamin store T supplements good?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Actually this was worth the money in the 90s. Definitely a boost LOL. Gone now.

Felt like he threw the kitchen sink in that product. Fortunately I was younger and more resilient. I remember Weider came out with a knock off around 1996 and I could not sleep for 2 days after I took it one evening before PM workout (big mistake).

Last edited by a moderator:

BigTex

This paper just about sums it up

Now throw in the ridiculous cost of this snake oil and you are much better off signing up at Defy.

T

tareload

This paper just about sums it up

Now throw in the ridiculous cost of this snake oil and you are much better off signing up at Defy.
And don't forget this awesome product ..

"530% boosts [sic] in testosterone". Gee, I gotta try this! /s

I didn't even get that with my vials of Test. Damn!

madman

Super Moderator
Do vitamin stores have products that can increase T levels? Are they worth the money if you just need a small boost? Thanks

phalloguy100

Mostly a scam. Most supplements don’t even have the ingredients listed (unless certified by a trusted body/process like NSF, GMP etc.). Even when they do have the ingredients listed at the concentrations listed, there is little to no clinical backing to their effectiveness.

If you’re concerned about low T, get labs done. Depending what it shows, consider an appointment with Defy or another TRT clinic (or urologist) to discuss options.

phalloguy100

“Mostly” != 100%.
But you’re right, should have said “many” instead of “mostly.” The point is, take supplements with a grain of salt and look for independent clinical studies that back them up. And consult with your doctor!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me