Anyone using Tailor Made Compounding for their peptides?

Buy Lab Tests Online

cappy

The actual drug cost on this from Tailor is $100. The other $300 im guessing is the professional fee and office visit fee from your doctor.

Sadly, that was the cost of the peptide alone. Looks like I got screwed. If the actual drug cost can be substantiated, I'd be interested in that data. Otherwise, I'm interested in where I source it for $100.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

stem1

Sadly, that was the cost of the peptide alone. Looks like I got screwed. If the actual drug cost can be substantiated, I'd be interested in that data. Otherwise, I'm interested in where I source it for $100.

Did you pay your doctor or the pharmacy the money?

DS3

What I was trying to say is that there was an office visit fee on top of the cost of the peptide.
Last year I consulted with a doctor (I'll leaves names anonymous) who quoted me $300 for a 1-month supply of Ibutamoren from Empower Pharmacy. I told him that from my usual doctor I get it directly through Empower for $140. He was both embarrassed and aggravated at the fact that Empower sells direct to patients (as in the patient, with a RX gets the medication at base cost with on mark up).

So there are definitely doctors out there with a business model that includes sizeable markups in prescription prices.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
So there are definitely doctors out there with a business model that includes sizeable markups in prescription prices.
This markup does seem high, but in fairness to one particular major telemedicine clinic, if you're only charging $90 twice a year for consultations then it's not unreasonable to make some money on medications.

Last edited:

Eklutna

I ordered some stuff there last week but haven’t received it yet. They quit selling a lot of peptides due to an FDA crackdown on what they are allowed to sell with their type of license. A bunch of regulatory BS. The customer service lady who took my payment info asked me to sign a petition at Save Peptides | Save Peptides allowing broader use of peptides. She was really dodgy about telling me WHICH items from their catalog are no longer in stock. They also won’t disclose prices until you have a prescription. So once you get a prescription you can find out if they still sell it and how much it is. Your doctor needs to register for a provider portal where he enters the prescription for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me