Anastrazole makes me so tired

Buy Lab Tests Online
I stopped taking it. It made me so tired. Since I already have chronic fatigue, a better indication is to look at how I did at work and my hobbies. Well, I missed a couple of weeks of BJJ class and took 3 days off from work in the 3-4 weeks I was taking it. Not good.

HOWEVER my libido came back when I was on it and I became more determined as well. That's why I think my E2 at 34 is too high for me. My current protocol is .26 mg of propionate EOD and 300 IU of HCG twice a week. I've tried cypionate, prop daily, EOD but not much help in terms of libido or energy. Maybe I should quit TRT...
When you're missing days from work and "terminal" insomnia, chronic fatigue...you have problems outside the scope of this forum, this little bit Anastrozole, your Estrogen level...has nothing to do with those things. What's your mental state...Depression? Anxiety? etc etc

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Anastrozole does not decrease red blood cells or have any effect with one dose. May be it was a nocibo effect?

I would not take that drug if I was you. Please educate yourself.

Role of Estradiol in Men and Its Management

I'm not going to understand why you advocate people let their E run rampant and demonize the drug like this. This just isn't good advice to lay it out there like you do without delving in to the person little bit more which you haven't tried to do here. This is just plain bad advice.

Indy57

I stopped taking it. It made me so tired. Since I already have chronic fatigue, a better indication is to look at how I did at work and my hobbies. Well, I missed a couple of weeks of BJJ class and took 3 days off from work in the 3-4 weeks I was taking it. Not good.

HOWEVER my libido came back when I was on it and I became more determined as well. That's why I think my E2 at 34 is too high for me. My current protocol is .26 mg of propionate EOD and 300 IU of HCG twice a week. I've tried cypionate, prop daily, EOD but not much help in terms of libido or energy. Maybe I should quit TRT...
I’d drop the HCG first and see if you feel better -keep on the EOD schedule and leave the dose the same with the arimidex dose at your current dose as well.

Indy

Alive

I’d drop the HCG first and see if you feel better -keep on the EOD schedule and leave the dose the same with the arimidex dose at your current dose as well.

Indy

Good idea. I'll try this for a couple of weeks. But as a forum member showed in another thread, doing propionate EOD causes your exogenous T to drop significantly in the second day. So ED would be a better idea when not doing HCG and lowers E2 further as well.

Gman86

Good idea. I'll try this for a couple of weeks. But as a forum member showed in another thread, doing propionate EOD causes your exogenous T to drop significantly in the second day. So ED would be a better idea when not doing HCG and lowers E2 further as well.

It depends on SHBG. Low SHBG guys will have a big drop off after the 2nd day on prop, so they’ll have to do daily injections to keep steady levels. If your SHBG is on the higher side, you can get away with doing prop EOD. While injecting 17.5mg of prop EOD, my total T was 1423 1.5 days after my 17.5mg injection, and before next injection. I was supposed to get my labs done after 24 hours, but ended up having to go after work to get labs, so it ended up being about 36 hours since my last shot of 17.5mg. My SHBG was 63 during those labs.

Indy57

True- but I would change one thing at a time first leave the ED injections as “plan B” of you don’t feel better after dropping the HCG.

Good luck!

kafahmy

I took my first dose of 0.125mg yesterday and now it's like I've run a marathon.

I’m not saying that you are (only blood work will confirm) but some people (including myself) over respond to AIs . 0.125mg would crash my E2 even though it is such a tiny dose . I’d stay on the same protocol for couple weeks and get blood work done.

I personally now dissolve my .125mg in 10 ml vodka and take 1ml with my EOD injection. Good luck

DragonBits

I don't see any information on this question.

After taking Anastrozole, how long would it be as a guess before one sees any effect at all?

I know the half life is 41-50 hours.

kafahmy

Second lab taken two days after injection and one day after .25mg anastrozole.
T-- 1217 (range 250-1100)
Free T-- 321 (range 35-155)
Estradiol-- 22
SHBG-- 13 (range 11-150)

I'm getting ready to switch to twice weekly.

Your SHBG is on the low side, you will most probably benefit from an EOD protocol. Try injecting your Test SQ as it eases the peaks and not only u will have a stable Test level but also you may no longer need an AI.
Allow at least 4 weeks before you make another change, it takes time for the body to adjust so be patient and allow time before u make any change, make one change at a time and back up your protocols with blood work or you’ll be in this rollercoaster for ever !

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me