Adjusting Protocol to Mon-Wed-Fri

Buy Lab Tests Online

SPEEDY

just a post for reference.

1 week ago at my consult I was given the option to either A. continue same T dose and lower my AI to 0.125 OR B. low T does and ditch AI all together. Having lost 25 pounds since switch to EOD injections, I chose to lower T dose down too 34mg EOD and keep hCG at 350ui EOD. Both my TT and FT are over range, so this should put me around 950 TT and FT around 24. Currently (latest labs) have TT at 1131 and FT at 27.2. I know T is not linear, so adjustments may be made after 3 more weeks when I do labs again.

was also given the option for Sermorelin, I declined at this time. will test igf1 again though.

I think I saw from your previous posts that you were taking 200IU HCG EOD? Can I ask if you have changed, what prompted the change?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I think I saw from your previous posts that you were taking 200IU HCG EOD? Can I ask if you have changed, what prompted the change?

Yes, I am now using 350ui of hCG every other day, on non T dose days. The reasoning for this may sound a little crazy. When I was using 200ui, I got my hCG from Hallandale Pharmacy. Lately I have only been able to get Empower's hCG due to Hallandale not being able to ship here in Texas anymore. I had to up the dose of the Empower to match that of what the 200ui of Hallandale hCG did for me. I have no idea why I seem to respond better to Hallandale than to Empower, but whatever works. By respond I am speaking of testicle size/atrophy. There are actually quite a few of us here and another forum who have had the same experience.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me