Adding in 60 mgs nandrolone a week

Buy Lab Tests Online

Guided_by_Voices

Well, given all the recent animal data that nandrolone is cardiotoxic and neurotoxic, perhaps it is time the FDA revisits its approval of nandrolone and removes it from the US market. That will certainly solve the "should I add it question."
And replace it with what? Everything has downsides and all this Nandrolone bashing never seems to be accompanied by a recommendation for something(s) else with better risk/ reward. Also, this is another example of equating short esters to long esters. NPP users could have a weekly period of almost no N in their system which could further increase the cost/benefit ratio.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

And replace it with what? Everything has downsides and all this Nandrolone bashing never seems to be accompanied by a recommendation for something(s) else with better risk/ reward. Also, this is another example of equating short esters to long esters. NPP users could have a weekly period of almost no N in their system which could further increase the cost/benefit ratio.
Would be good debate oxandrolone vs nandrolone risk/reward in sarcopenia/wasting. I personally am grateful that US folks have access to Nandrolone/Oxandrolone and Stanozolol from compounding pharmacies. I have considered stanozolol but can't see where it's reward makes it more attractive than oxandrolone vs risk.

Pick your poison...lipid hit or depression/sexual sides and heart risks. Hat tip to all the leading edge explorers out there.

Wilson7

Let the explorers collect some more human "data". Let's learn more.

Perhaps rats just a poor model for humans.

Recent related case report, nothing definitive.

Most of the non-C17 hepatic masses were seen in patients with Fanconi's anemia, most but not all. Lesions were detected in men on both T and N esters wo FA. Again it gets back to imaging. An abdominal US every 5 yrs on HRT is not a bad idea along with an echo at a year and if normal maybe every 2. Genetics play a huge role in this. Like smokers, many get lung cancer, some do not. In the end, one has to weigh risk to benefit. For some the benefit outweighs the risk, for others, not so. Regardless of how one does it or why, having labs done regularly, an echo and abdominal US will put one's mind to ease. If taking T or N stresses one out, then the risk outweighs the benefit. I'm 64, if I died tomorrow that's fine. Living a life feeling like crap until I'm 90 is greatly outweighed by enjoying a functional life until I'm 75. The idea of being part of the walking dead, supporting big phama and institutions just to stay alive so someone can come in and water me like a plant daily while they take what's left of my investments just isn't in my DNA. Once we're dead we won't know how long we lived or what we did, on that last day though, you have to ask yourself, did you do in life what YOU wanted to? If not, then did you really live life to its fullest? Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks as long as what you did, did not impact their rights, health or freedom in a negative way. Young healthy people die from extreme sports, a number of young men died in their 30's due to wingsuit flying, they died doing what they wanted to. If someone wants to look like a genetically altered farm animal, have at it. Probably be dead by 40. For the rest of us it is not that extreme, the risk of dying from being born is 100%. What happens in-between is a choice you have to make and own the outcome.

Wilson7

Would be good debate oxandrolone vs nandrolone risk/reward in sarcopenia/wasting. I personally am grateful that US folks have access to Nandrolone/Oxandrolone and Stanozolol from compounding pharmacies. I have considered stanozolol but can't see where it's reward makes it more attractive than oxandrolone vs risk.

Pick your poison...lipid hit or depression/sexual sides and heart risks. Hat tip to all the leading edge explorers out there.
Stanozolol has been associated with serious hepatic sides, oxandrolone has not at least that I've seen in any studies if used alone in clinical dosing. Still longer term nandrolone is likely to be lower risk than OX esp for sarcopenia, certainly less than STAN and STAN at least according to the abuse group makes joint pain worse, not better. I think if we put OX through the same level of animal research that nandrolone has gone through, we'd see similar results and not in a positive light. The dose is the poison combined with genetic response.

T

tareload

Stanozolol has been associated with serious hepatic sides, oxandrolone has not at least that I've seen in any studies if used alone in clinical dosing. Still longer term nandrolone is likely to be lower risk than OX esp for sarcopenia, certainly less than STAN and STAN at least according to the abuse group makes joint pain worse, not better. I think if we put OX through the same level of animal research that nandrolone has gone through, we'd see similar results and not in a positive light. The dose is the poison combined with genetic response.
Preach on Brother Wilson. Amen!

T

tareload

If someone wants to look like a genetically altered farm animal, have at it.
Not sure why I can't go to my in network Provider and seek assistance for this. Surely in this progressive Era we can support our body dysmorphic brothers and sisters.

Maybe some marketing will help

Body dysmorphia becomes anabolic optimization enthusiasts in next DSM.

Once you know enough internal medicine you can Rx AAS for all sorts of ailments as a two for one with your anabolic maximization therapy.

Wilson7

Not sure why I can't go to my in network Provider and seek assistance for this. Surely in this progressive Era we can support our body dysmorphic brothers and sisters.

Maybe some marketing will help

Body dysmorphia becomes anabolic optimization enthusiasts in next DSM.

Once you know enough internal medicine you can Rx AAS for all sorts of ailments as a two for one with your anabolic maximization therapy.
For women yes, they can go to their provider and ask for testosterone and probably other androgens if they want a more masculine physique and don't want to be a full blown trans, and have it legally prescribed for gender dysphoria. For men with poor genetics or older men, and borderline T levels that docs won't touch, here's a high dose of SSRIs and let's hold hands and say, "it's all OK being who I am". That is a psychiatric disease and a criminal offense if treated with androgens. The reality is, not everyone wants to look like a genetically altered farm animal nor do they want to throw caution to the wind and die at 35. Many want to up it a level or two beyond their genetic limits and want to minimize risk. What is the risk? We don't know. Until we study it, we won't know. Maybe we don't want to know and that includes high end HRT. Easy to support the current narrative by saying, "well we just don't know" and citing the massive abusers as the core example. The genetically altered farm animal wannabees get all the press as though they represent the majority, they do not. The morbidity and early mortality they experience is not representative of the low to moderate dose testosterone users 400 - 600 mg/wk. We've been beating this dead horse for decades (condemnation and criminalization), it is time to get this majority back under the control of physicians that can administer, monitor and manage sides as well as understand how to get someone off the drugs without them crashing when that time comes. Perhaps the most successful way to treat most muscle dysmorphia is with androgens and psychological support. Clearly what we've done over the past 32 years since T and AAS were made controlled substances has not worked. More importantly we are missing out on data that could be used to guide legit clinical indications for androgens.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me