8 weeks into treatment.... T levels same as before treatment...triglycerides elevated

Buy Lab Tests Online

Elnico50

Have latest bloodwork after inject 44mg Test Cyp EOD, and taking .25mg Arimidex 2x week. I had this bloodwork done by Labcorp… the test levels are WAY higher than those I got back from my PCP on the same dose.
Have increased adex dose to .25mg EOD and will see where that gets my E2 levels after 4 weeks

This was drawn on a dose morning pre injection, and pre adex Blood Results 082817.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Have latest bloodwork after inject 44mg Test Cyp EOD, and taking .25mg Arimidex 2x week. I had this bloodwork done by Labcorp… the test levels are WAY higher than those I got back from my PCP on the same dose.
Have increased adex dose to .25mg EOD and will see where that gets my E2 levels after 4 weeks

This was drawn on a dose morning pre injection, and pre adex View attachment 4075

You're upping your AI...do you feel/are there symptoms that suggest that is needed? Or is this strictly in response to the value posted?

Last edited:

Elnico50

You're upping your AI...do you feel/are there symptoms that suggest that is needed? Or is this strictly in response to the value posted?

Yes, have puffed up in water weight, nipples sensitive and have a feeling of constant sleepiness. .... matching this with E2 above the higher limit of the range then makes sense to see if lower levels help the symptoms

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me