3am erections and awake... Battling to sleep vs training at this hour to make muscle gains?

Buy Lab Tests Online

nauticalnomad

I wake up with an erection at 3am every morning, rock hard.. Usually have to masturbate to get some sleep.. Would i be better off training at this testosterone peak at 3am or battling to get back to sleep and ignore it and continue to train around mid morning or evenings...
49 year old male on .3mls of test 250mg enanthate every 5 days to maintain Test levels..
Ive played with the dosage and this seems to be the best for my E2 and hemocrit levels to keep them manageable.
Whats peoples thoughts on this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

I wake up with an erection at 3am every morning, rock hard.. Usually have to masturbate to get some sleep.. Would i be better off training at this testosterone peak at 3am or battling to get back to sleep and ignore it and continue to train around mid morning or evenings...
49 year old male on .3mls of test 250mg enanthate every 5 days to maintain Test levels..
Ive played with the dosage and this seems to be the best for my E2 and hemocrit levels to keep them manageable.
Whats peoples thoughts on this?
Try sleeping on your stomach or side.

Congrats.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com