39 yo Male, Bloodwork

Buy Lab Tests Online
39 year old male, 5'10 & 235 pounds with extreme fatigue.

My primary doctor has had me on 2 pumps of Fortesta 10 mg for three years now. I originally had a T level of 160 and it still stays around 200-450. Doctor refuses to up dose or go injectables so my labs don't flucuate so I'm switching over to Defy Medical. They put in my lab work with LabCorp last week and just got my results. I will now be scheuling my first consult with Dr. Saya, but wanted to see if there was anything in my results that I should bring up besides still having a testosterone level of only 226?

Thanks in advance!

39 yo male- LAB RESULTS 12.13.22_Redacted - Copy_Page_1.jpg
39 yo male- LAB RESULTS 12.13.22_Redacted - Copy_Page_2.jpg
39 yo male- LAB RESULTS 12.13.22_Redacted - Copy_Page_3.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

as had me on 2 pumps of Fortesta 10 mg for three years now. I originally had a T level of 160 and it still stays around 200-450. Doctor refuses to up dose or go injectables.
wanted to see if there was anything in my results that I should bring up besides still having a testosterone level of only 226?

Curious, what’s your doctors reasoning for keeping your hormone levels so low?

If this was my doctor, I would report him to the state medical board!

This is BS!

Curious, what’s your doctors reasoning for keeping your hormone levels so low?

If this was my doctor, I would report him to the state medical board!

This is BS!
My last labs with her about 3 months ago were 450 and she said that is completely acceptable, which is frustrating since I told her I still have all the same symptoms and need to up it!
FRUSTRATING

Systemlord

L r
My last labs with her about 3 months ago were 450 and she said that is completely acceptable, which is frustrating since I told her I still have all the same symptoms and need to up it!
FRUSTRATING
No, it’s not acceptable to only be testing the Total T without concern for the active Free T, which is what effects tissue and outcomes of men on TRT.

Certain data have shown increased CAG repeats are associated with decreased sensitivity in the receptor to testosterone and manifestation of TD symptoms despite “normal” serum testosterone levels.

Also, 450 isn’t acceptable if you’re stilling experiencing symptoms of low-T and therefore treatment failure.

Men on topicals need high peak levels due to the very short half-life, or else hormone levels fall rapidly. Some studies even show <500 to be where symptoms of low-T start to develop, mainly the lower libido and loss of vigor.

The exact serum testosterone level required to achieve maximal efficacy and safety is currently unknown.30 Many authors often cite low-to-mid level range of serum testosterone levels as a reasonable target in otherwise young, asymptomatic men.86 These authors target a mid-to-high range, due to the lower risk of necessary dosing adjustments and a better chance for immediate symptom improvement resulting in improved compliance.

Last edited:
L r

No, it’s not acceptable to only be testing the Total T without concern for the active Free T, which is what effects tissue and outcomes of men on TRT.

Also, 450 isn’t acceptable if you’re stilling experiencing symptoms of low-T and therefore treatment failure.

Men on topicals need high peak levels due to the very short half-life, or else hormone levels fall rapidly. Some studies even show <500 to be where symptoms of low-T start to develop, mainly the lower libido and loss of vigor.

Wow great info! Thanks for sharing this. It’s like you said they didn’t even test free T last time, so they are clearly missing things. Is there anything based on my labs I should bring up to my new Dr when I have my consult?

Systemlord

You’re working with one of the best private TRT clinics in the country as far as I’m concerned.

Dr. Says and Dr. Calkens are top notch!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching