PSA while using test and other anabolics

Buy Lab Tests Online

Guided_by_Voices

Wow this is some solid new information to me. Thanks man.
I forgot perhaps the most important factor..step one for any cancer is avoid the causes. Chronically elevated insulin and inflammation are two of the top ones. From a physique competition perspective everyone focuses on anabolics as a risk, but exogenous insulin (which it thankfully sounds like you didn't do) and PUFAs from non-stop chicken-eating are probably much bigger risk factors as both are very pro-cancer. Two books I view as a home base on minimizing risk are The Metabolic Approach to Cancer by Dr. Nasha Winters, and The Perfect Health Diet by Paul Jaminet.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Keepfit1

Thank you so much for your reply. At this point I’ve stopped all use of other anabolics and lowered my TRT dose to 80mg/ week.

Would you say this is call the urologist now and get a biopsy- level concerning, or stop using anabolics (apart from low dose TRT) and continue to follow PSA- level concerning?
what about MRI scan? , I heard some docs are not too keen on biopsies as it can spread the cancer cells in to the blood stream?

Npreeze

what about MRI scan? , I heard some docs are not too keen on biopsies as it can spread the cancer cells in to the blood stream?
If my insurance covers it definitely. May be premature as I’ve only been tracking my PSA for a year now while using high doses of anabolics. I Want to get a few data points to see what my PSA is without T levels >1500 and other anabolics in my system. Will bring it up at my next routine appointment for sure.

Yes, as a physician specializing in prostate cancer I would be concerned-- especially with your family history and the fact that you have performed what I call a biological stress test by using exogenous testosterone. The rate of change of PSA over time is a critical component v. the level of concern. A normal digital rectal examination (DRE) is a low level or almost non-significant biologic input in the context of your situation. Always test the PSA using the same lab and no ejaculation within 48 hours preceding the testing. No DRE prior to testing.
Do not go on and off finasteride or dutasteride since this will definitely muddy the picture. Create a simple Word table of your results along with the meds you are taking. This would be a good start. Remember that the TREND is crucial in early diagnosis of anything, from PC to climate change.
Well put, and thank you. My Uro has not recommended I stop finasteride. We compare my panels every 6 mos and the PSA has been consistent.

Npreeze

Quick update here. Had a recent PSA test now that the other anabolics should be cleared from my system and it is in fact trending down. Was 1.6 at its peak and now at 1.3. I suspect it will continue to fall as I remain on a purely TRT dose of 120mg/week. Seems that high doses of other anabolics can have an impact on PSA levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me