34 Years Old - Total T is Okay, but Free T is Low - TRT Candidate?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ddasilva

Hey guys,

I'm 34 years old and my symptoms are low libido, low energy, brain fog, lack of motivation, difficulty losing fat despite diet/working out, etc...

I recently got my lab test results back and they are as follows:

Total T: 516 (264 - 916)
Free T: 10.7 (8.7 - 25.1)
DHT: 30 (30-85)
T4: 1.07 (0.82 - 1.77)
T3: 3.1 (2.0 - 4.4)
TSH: 4.16 (0.450 - 4.5)
SHBG: 33.9 (16.5 - 55.9)
DHEA-Sulfate: 168.7 (138.5 - 475.2)
LH: 6.1 (1.7 - 8.6)
Prolactin: 6.8 (4.0 - 15.2)
IGF-1: 162 (88 - 246)
Estradiol Sensitive: 22.7 (8.0 - 35)

I've recently went over my lab work with a DR, and they're suggesting a protocol of:

Test Cyp 200mg/ml - 0.35ML twice weekly
HCG 500 iu SQ twice weekly
Anastrozole 0.125 mg twice weekly as needed per E2 symptoms
DHEA 25 mg nightly

So it looks like my total T is within normal range, but my free T is def on the low side, which could be explaining why I'm having symptoms. Is it still a good idea to take a TRT protocol if the normal T range is fine, and just my DHT and Free Test are low?

My TSH also appears to be about twice as what it should be, which indicates the possibility that my symptoms could be related to a thyroid issue. As such, I have recently done a reverse T3 test, and the results should be back any day now. I probably won't start my protocol until I have this lab result back either way.

I was hoping to get some feedback from other knowledgeable members regarding my protocol and lab work. Most people here seem to go the TRT route when their total T is in the 200-400 range. My meds are set to be delivered tomorrow, and I'm a little nervous about starting it, since it's a life-time commitment and all.

Any advice or help would be very much appreciated!! Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

Your protocol looks good. It’s fine to wait for all your thyroid results to come in before you start. You may want to get a full thyroid panel (so 5 thyroid tests all together).

ddasilva

Your protocol looks good. It’s fine to wait for all your thyroid results to come in before you start. You may want to get a full thyroid panel (so 5 thyroid tests all together).

Thanks for reply. Yea it looks like the protocol is pretty similar to a lot of guys starting out on TRT. I guess my concern is more of should I really be taking TRT in the first place or not. Concern comes primarily from seeing most people here on TRT having much lower Total T levels than what I have. Are my low Free-Test levels enough to warrant a TRT protocol? I guess that's what I'm trying to figure out.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me