31 year old, looking for advice for workout routine

Buy Lab Tests Online

EmeraldCoast

Hey guys. Looking for advice for an at-home workout routine. Looking to build muscle all over. I have a bench press with barbell, and dumbbells.

I’m 31, male, 5’10”, 145 lbs mostly athletic build but never established a real workout routine. All I really do is use my 35 lb dumbbells to do curls, shoulder press and push ups. My arms look good from doing that. But I want to figure out a workout for my whole body, legs, glutes, back, everything. With my available equipment, could someone help me out with some ideas for a weekly routine? Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jim Marlowe

I am new here. I'm sure everyone has many great suggestions that work. But you couldn't go wrong with Starting Strength. That would be Mark Rippetoe's program teaching the basic compound lifts: low bar squat, press, bench press, and deadlift. It is a 3-workout per week program. At 5'10", you're going to put on some weight. You can search for the website. You can learn the basics from his YT videos, and you can buy the "blue book."

Jim Marlowe

And I realized my answer did not fit your criteria of available equipment. Under those constraints, one suggestion would be Mark Sisson's Primal Fitness. But I'm partial to the barbell lifts, even if that means buying some equipment.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me