30 days off? Clear receptors?

Buy Lab Tests Online

anix

I'm on year 4 of TRT.

My Dr in the past has mentioned something about taking 30 days off.

For travel reasons and some pharmacy shenanigans I'm over 2 weeks out of test cyp [1.5 weekly].

Have my medication now but wondering as she said isn't bad to let the receptors clear?

*also not feeling too bad right now
Thks

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

TRT is not typically "cycled" between being on and being off. Many guys feel horrible after going off, but if you feel OK you are doing better than most. You might crash hard in the next week or two though if you have only been off for 2 weeks.

anix

TRT is not typically "cycled" between being on and being off. Many guys feel horrible after going off, but if you feel OK you are doing better than most. You might crash hard in the next week or two though if you have only been off for 2 weeks.

Totally aware of that I anticipate being on this for life given my health. I had brought up changing esther being enathate etc if there was logic. Her reply was sometimes taking brief periods off.

CoastWatcher

You're wondering if it's a good idea to return to a hyponadal state. The answer is no. It is "replacement therapy", not supplemental therapy. You are providing your body with exogenous hormone that your body isn't producing. There's no reason for patients on a thyroid protocol to allow their thyroid receptors to "clear", or for those with adrenal insufficiency to withhold cortisone for a month. During your hiatus, or whatever it's being called, your testoterone will slide, and so will your estradiol. Then, boom, you resume therapy and may well have to go through a mini dial-all over again as you rebalance levels. It's a senseless idea.

CoastWatcher

Understood... So what about changing the ester?

Testosterone is testosterone. The ester only determines how long the drug will remain in your system post-injection. Test-Cyp and Tes-Enth have such similar esters that they are, essentially, interchangeable. I live in Canada where Test-Enth is the injectable of choice. When in the US for a two month assignment a Chicago doctor wrote for Test-Cyp as Test-Enth was not readily available. No difference. It is as if you are being asked if you want your drink served in a red cup, or a blue cup. What is being served stays the same, the cup, the delivery mechanism, might be slightly taller depending on color.

Your doctor is spending time fussing over things that are of no consequence (and in the case of going off your regimen for a month, potentially harmful). These look like red flags to me.

anix

.75 test cyp x 2wice weekly .25 arim [eod]

bloods are good, cortisol isnt.

And Dr wasnt or isnt fussing, I am.

Honestly this isnt something I ever wanted to do. Ive had over a dozen concussions and really bad secondary hypogonadism. Hellish long ordeal with idiots of Dr's. Im not letting these 'experts' drag me by the hand through therapuetic hell. I press them and ask questions.

Ive tested and retested and I prefer not to take things than do. This has been a game changer but I find it redundant & tedious.

My Dr actually is very cool. She allows me latitude to change things in the past.

Also thanks for the input, very valuable, appreciate your work Nelson

anix

Testosterone is testosterone. The ester only determines how long the drug will remain in your system post-injection. Test-Cyp and Tes-Enth have such similar esters that they are, essentially, interchangeable. I live in Canada where Test-Enth is the injectable of choice. When in the US for a two month assignment a Chicago doctor wrote for Test-Cyp as Test-Enth was not readily available. No difference. It is as if you are being asked if you want your drink served in a red cup, or a blue cup. What is being served stays the same, the cup, the delivery mechanism, might be slightly taller depending on color.

Your doctor is spending time fussing over things that are of no consequence (and in the case of going off your regimen for a month, potentially harmful). These look like red flags to me.

I was under the impression the ester carried different half life's. Cyponiate being the longest therefore the optimal for TRT.

maxadvance

.75 test cyp x 2wice weekly .25 arim [eod]

bloods are good, cortisol isnt.

And Dr wasnt or isnt fussing, I am.

Honestly this isnt something I ever wanted to do. Ive had over a dozen concussions and really bad secondary hypogonadism. Hellish long ordeal with idiots of Dr's. Im not letting these 'experts' drag me by the hand through therapuetic hell. I press them and ask questions.

Ive tested and retested and I prefer not to take things than do. This has been a game changer but I find it redundant & tedious.

My Dr actually is very cool. She allows me latitude to change things in the past.

Also thanks for the input, very valuable, appreciate your work Nelson

.75 what?? as in ml's? or is it 75mg twice a week for a dose of 150mg a week? That would make sense as .75 anything doesn't unless it's ml's and the potency is only 100mg/ml like some pharma products but man that's a big bubble in your ass every time especially if you add HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me