30 days meat-only before & after

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Congrats man esp the lose of all your stomach fat.
Do you plan to continue eating only meat and if so will you be supplementing for the vit/min/etc missing from fruits and veggies?

SoCal Guy

That's not me, although I am planning testing a meat (actually, animal and seafood flesh) and water-only diet.

Re supplementation, it tends to start endless raging arguments, so I won't say anything other than some people are skeptical that there are many nutrients in fruits & vegetables that cannot be gotten from a diverse carnivorous diet.

Vince

Super Moderator
I have read about the zero carb diet. I follow a low-carb diet, which includes healthy nuts and non-starchy vegetables.

That's not me, although I am planning testing a meat (actually, animal and seafood flesh) and water-only diet.

Re supplementation, it tends to start endless raging arguments, so I won't say anything other than some people are skeptical that there are many nutrients in fruits & vegetables that cannot be gotten from a diverse carnivorous diet.

HaHa Ok what a perfect demonstration of my low T brain fog. I though you were posting a progress report with picts. I guess discussing supplements on an all meat diet could get heated I'm pretty new to all this. One thing I do know if I eat only meat I will be shitting turds as hard as bricks that is if I can get them to even move thru my colon. I don't know how good your digestion system is but I would think about having a plan for that.

SoCal Guy

One thing I do know if I eat only meat I will be shitting turds as hard as bricks that is if I can get them to even move thru my colon. I don't know how good your digestion system is but I would think about having a plan for that.
I've done meat & eggs & water (Vince Gironda) in the past for two months straight and had no problem with constipation.

Stool volume & frequency does decrease significantly, however, since you are digesting a much larger proportion of what you eat.

madman

Super Moderator

Aside from liver, red meat is dense in some vitamins such as the b-vit and has all the minerals zinc, iron, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, selenium. I gave up on taking a multi every day as I eat lots of vegetables and 2.2 pounds of extra-lean beef every day. I have been eating 66 pounds/month for almost a year religiously and 500 grams carbs/day.........I feel strong!

http://ro.uow.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1053&context=hbspapers

madman

Super Moderator
I've done meat & eggs & water (Vince Gironda) in the past for two months straight and had no problem with constipation.

Stool volume & frequency does decrease significantly, however, since you are digesting a much larger proportion of what you eat.

I would not be so quick to jump on the low to no carb diet. Sure it will aid in getting you lean but at the cost of losing strength/fullness in the muscles, no thanks! Muscles can store between 500-600 grams glycogen. Roughly for every gram of glycogen stored in the muscle cells it will pull in roughly 3 grams of water ( intracellular ) increasing muscle size/fullness not to mention carbs improve training intensity/recovery/strength when one weight trains. As good as Gironda looked he always looked flat same with Frank Zane who followed a low carb diet. I am not against low/no carb diets but I feel they are more effective for people prone to storing excess fat and have a low tolerance to carbohydrates/insulin sensitivity. If one lifts weights and is looking to gain the most muscle/strength carbs are where its at. Trust me if you have good genetics and a naturally higher tolerance to carbs you can get ripped eating carbs!

Vince

Super Moderator
A common myth told by PETA (People for The Ethical Treatment of Animals) is the claim that humans are unable to digest meat and it therefore putrefies in the colon, causing disease." A man who had his intestines removed was left with only about ten inches of small bowel which was formed into a jejunostomy stoma.

He wrote," I was able to see what passed directly out of the human stomach.Never once did we see any solid chunks of meat. I became so curious about this that I once swallowed the largest chunk of meat I could possibly get down without choking. Because of the shortness of my bowel, it only took about twenty minutes for my stomach to empty into the ostomy. Better than two hours later, there were no signs of any meat chunks. What was always clogging the ostomy tube were pieces of vegetables that were not fully chewed. Entire pieces of olive, lettuce, broccoli florets, grains and seeds were found. Yet, large pieces of fat were never witnessed. As a matter of fact, all the fat from the meat was already emulsified by the bile into solution within the duodenum. Over time, fat would coagulate on the side walls of the ostomy bag, but never were there any solid pieces observed.

Long before meat reaches the colon it has been completely broken down and absorbed. All of the enzymes for breaking down meat protein and fat – pepsin, trypsin, chymotrypsin, lipase and bile are all manufactured by our stomach, liver and pancreas. Most of these enzymes are secreted into the duodenum (the first section of small bowel directly after the stomach). In other words, we have no need for any ingested bacteria or enzymes for meat digestion, but we need plenty of outside help for plant digestion. "
The hydrochloric acid in the stomach is strong."We also have to consider that the doctors were infusing PPIs (Proton Pump inhibitors) mixed in with my TPN in order to suppress my appetite. This is important, because I was completely reducing animal fat and protein to solution with my stomach acid production severely crippled. Lowered acidity also reduces enzyme activity within the stomach. Imagine how much more efficient my stomach is at digesting meat now that I am no longer receiving PPIs.

Humans have a lengthy small intestine and a short colon to enable hem to digest and utilize fatty meats.(If you want to read more scientific facts about how the human alimentary tract digests meat, J.Stanton has published a detailed breakdown in his post “Does Meat Rot In Your Colon”. Sally Fallon and Mary Enig, PhD wrote an excellent description entitled “The Long Hollow Tube”.) http://roarofwolverine.com/archives/412

Vince

Super Moderator
A study of 98 individuals showed people who eat a lot of meat and saturated fat tended to have more Bacteroides in their flora; Ruminococcus prevailed in people who consumed lots of alcohol and polyunsaturated fats, whereas Prevotella favored a diet rich in carbohydrates. You can't change enterotype overnight. The team sequestered 10 volunteers in a hospital and fed half of them a fixed diet very high in fat and low in fiber; the other half of the subjects had the opposite menu. The researchers found that the bacterial populations began to shift within both groups, with some species becoming more common and others less common, but people had the same enterotype when the study ended after 10 days. If switching gut enterotype is possible, the team concludes, it may take a long-term dietary intervention. "
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3368382/

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2011/09/your-gut-bacteria-are-what-you-eat

Ultimately, the impact of diet on the human gut microbiota may be an important environmental factor involved in the pathogenesis of disease states that show a rapidly increasing incidence in industrialized nations such as the inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23548695

Bacteroides is a genus of Gram-negative, obligate anaerobic bacteria. Bacteroides species are normally mutualistic, making up the most substantial portion of the mammalian gastrointestinal flora,where they play a fundamental role in processing of complex molecules to simpler ones in the host intestine.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteroides

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching